translate

Friday 2 August 2013

HELP?


 OK, help me out here and see what you would do?

My Husband is off on business in October. On his birthday of all times. He is going to South Africa. He wants me to go. So, here is the dilemma

1, I am petrified of needles

2, I still feel like a bad Mum, leaving my Son who is only 16

3, I feel guilty as I wish he could have a holiday.

4, I will worry about the dogs.

5, I’m a wimp, and Africa, to me seems a little on the creature/violence side, as in crime?

So snakes spiders? Uwwuuuwwwuuuww

Now, how about this side of the debate?

1, How many chances will I get to go to South Africa?

2, my boy has his whole life to visit places

3, Elephants. Oh you know how I feel about Elephants? I love them and there is an elephant park. Oh, what to do?

Help?

No comments: