translate

Sunday 11 August 2013

ANGEL


A group I am in online, I met a guy, with the name of an angel. He said he had never met a blind person before. A lot of the people in this great group are VIP’s. Not only important, but well as important, Visual impaired people.

Well, would this guy run leave the group? No, he stayed and I can’t tell you how proud I am of him.

I read some comments from him over the weeks, how when other people in the group, were finding it difficult to find posts they have written, the angel guy would say he would copy and paste and he did. He tells you what photos are an the latest thing is, he is an artist, and he has said he would like to make 3 D pictures, where people can feel the picture.

People like him I feel are amazing. He is fully sighted and yet has stopped to think about people who are not as fortunate as himself and has wondered how he, can do something for others.

It is people like him; we need more in this world. x

No comments: