translate

Thursday 29 August 2013

NEWS VIEWS BLUES AND TRUES

Here is some news which interested me today. In November 2011 a business man from the UK, paid £10 plus VAT to set up his personal 0871 line - so to call him now costs 10p, from which he receives 7p. The Leeds businessman told BBC Radio 4's You and Yours programme that the line had so far made £300. Phone Pay Plus, which regulates premium numbers, said it strongly discouraged people from adopting the idea. “I bet they do? Now, then, where is my phone? He said: "I don't use my normal Leeds number for anyone but my friends and family." Once he had set up the 0871 line, every time a bank, gas or electricity supplier asked him for his details online, he submitted it as his contact number. This story I love. Life may have started on Mars before arriving on Earth, a major scientific conference has heard. New research supports an idea that the Red Planet was a better place to kick-start biology billions of years ago than the early Earth was. Wow, I could have told them that when I was eleven. Really I so much believe that we came from a planet which we as aliens if you like, probably spoiled it up there to so had to come down here, just as we have now wrecked earth and will have to go back to Mars again. A full circle. News from Russia. (Smile) On Monday, Police seized Konstantin Altunin’s satirical painting, depicting President Putin wearing a pink and white night gown, touching the hair of Prime minister Dmitry Mededev, who is wearing nothing but a push up bra and panties. The artist has been reported to have flown in hiding in France hahaha. Oh come on, it’s funny? Health news Broccoli could help prevent osteoarthritis A compound found in broccoli could be key to preventing or slowing the progress of the most common form of arthritis, according to new research. Now why can’t scientists find huge benefits in chocolate? Scientists have grown miniature brains in a lab, hoping to understand more in neurological disorders And the other day, a friend was telling me he watched a program on the TV, whereby they grew cells in a dish like utensil, the shape of a heart and the creation, actually started to pump like a heart. Amazing, now, come on please, eyes/sight, for the blind. For those who want them. Leading me onto this dreadful story I’m sure you have heard about. In China, a poor young boy, aged six, was playing out near his parents farm when an woman attacked him, by gouging out his eye balls, which were found not far from the little boy, who was found by his parents, in a pool of blood. The child is in hospital but will be blind for life, say Doctors. His uncle has spoken to the press and said the little boy keeps asking Why is the sky always dark and where is the dawn? There is an award for over £10,000 For any further information though the person suspected of doing the evil attack, has been arrested. Steeling parts for body parts is really disgusting. I know I am so lucky, my loved ones are OK and don’t require any organs, but to do that to a child, is simply barbaric. What do you think should happen to her? I think if it is one hundred per cent proven, she should have her eyes removed and use them to either do research or use parts from them. At least, let her be blind for life, like the little boy.

No comments: