translate

Sunday 11 August 2013

PASSED DOWN


Oh how much difference 24 hours can make? I’m out of the woods, not saying I won’t get lost in there again, but feeling so much better, because, my boy has phoned me twice today. Oh thank God he did that? Tomorrow is the day he is visiting someone about his choice in life. He is going with his girlfriend’s Mother. Would have been rather nice, if, the Mother, had called me to ask if it was OK, also would be nice, if I  got a call to see if it was OK, if he was allowed to sleep with his girlfriend at their house? Also if she was allowed to give him alcohol? But I guess that would be expecting too much, I mean, who am I? Just his Mother.

He told me on the phone, he is not, going to college. I am so worried about him. He is letting his head get filled with absolute rubbish. One of the things he has been told, the Mothers boyfriend, knows people, in a large shop known to people in the UK and he may be able to get him a job? I reminded him, that the shop in question was absolutely miles away, like thirty?

How would he get there?

Oh, he said he will. Well, he has been told that he could start at the bottom, and they put him on a course, where after the two years, he will “Automatically” become manager… Without qualifications?

She knows I wanted him to go to college, I text to tell her.

I would love someone, I,e.  me, to tell her daughter not to go to the very overpriced school where she starts to board in September, and see how she feels then?

You know, I had respect for the person, but I just feel all that has gone on over the months, has now gone too far, too far, when she totally overrides my decision.

I and Hub are just so worried, our son is really getting taking in and in six months, he will realise, he has made a huge mistake. I just pray, he will decide, and not allow anyone else to tell him what to do?

Funny, how both her daughters have been in private education, since the age of three, now her eldest daughter, is going to University… Then she says education is not important?

Please be with me and hope my teen finds his way? He is my heart and I absolutely love him, I know he has not been good for the past eight months, but for almost sixteen years before then, he was beautiful.

Hub said today, even if in six months, he realises he has been sent the wrong way; he is young enough, to recover.

You know I have nothing against her helping teen, but, she has totally gone too far not talking to us about it.

Been looking for something for his girlfriend’s birthday. It’s hard, but it’s coming up soon.

It’s her Dads birthday soon as well. I hope teen gets him something nice, as he has been good to Teen.

Today was good as well, because my DD called us. How great it was to hear his voice. Oh he is the best and so interesting. Hub and I care so much for him.

I am delighted to say, he has two lovely people going around to see him today. He told me about his plans with them and what a treat the couple are in for?

My friend is making me a picture, a feely picture of elephants. So excited about that?

I will put it on my wall and be so proud of it. I love it when people take time out, to make you something. Each time I touch it, I will think such positive thoughts. It’s like I still have two knives my Mum used for donkeys. One was her chip knife, the other for salads.

I was four when I first remember them and I still have and use them. Each time I slice something

I feel my Mum sitting at the kitchen table watching me. This is what I mean, when something so personal is given to me. I wear!

Not literally….

OK, my Hub is excited about a new application for his IPhone. It is for the shop in UK, called Ocado. It is the best ap for groceries, so if you are a VIP, and you have an IPhone, try to have a look?

He says it is the easiest shop to use.

Right, shall go for now, off to town for our challenge in the morning.

Then my visitor in the afternoon…x P.S, when I said my Mum used the knives for donkeys? OMG? Hahaha. Just let me clarify. Donkey years in the UK, means a long time…

No comments: