translate

Thursday 8 August 2013

A light laugh


UK,  Japan, US, Poland, Hungry, Portugal, Germany Venezuela, United Emirates and Russia, have looked at our  blog page today and how lovely it is to see you all.

Missing my Hub, really love that man so much and don’t cope with him being away. Oh I can’t wait for him to be on holiday?

OK, down to silly business.

Some 'Did You Know's. It is impossible to lick your elbow. Owls are the only birds who can see the colour blue. Guinea pigs and rabbits can't sweat.

Bet you are glad you read this now? Haha.

How about this for your answer machine message?

Hi. This is Andrew.
If you’re the phone company, I already sent the money.
If you’re my parents, please send me money.
If you are my bank maneger, you didn’t lend me enough money.

If you are a friend, you owe me money.
If you are a female, I have plenty of money.
Leave your message after the beep.

 

Hello. You are talking to a machine. I am capable of receiving messages. My owners do not need replacement windows or a hot tub, and their carpets are clean. They give to charity through their office and do not need their picture taken. If you’re still with me, leave your name and number after the beep and they will get back to you.

 

Hi. I’m probably home. I’m just avoiding talking with someone I don’t like. Leave me a message, and if I don’t call back, it’s you.

 

Hello. You’ve reached Jim and Sonya. We can’t come to the phone right now because we’re doing something we really enjoy. Sonya likes to do it up and down, and I like doing it left to right ... very slowly. So leave a message, and when we’re done brushing our teeth, we’ll get back to you!

 

Smile and I will be back later. x

 

 

No comments: