translate

Sunday 25 August 2013

LIKE A WONDERFUL NAME

Good evening. Oh what a great day. Our lovely friends came for the day. Our friend with the stunning name and her adorable Husband Lovingly known as Like. I have laughed so much today, My Hub and Like, are so incredibly funny. They are a double act. Like is so intelligent and has a wonderful sense of humour. My friend with the stunning name has been my dearest friend since school, since we were six. I met her the same time as I met my Hub. Last week our other friends from school came to see us too, and again, we just had a lovely day. We ended up of course at our Louis’s restaurant. He was absolutely hysterical. Like and Louis were funny. The restaurant was packed. Oh what a great day we all had. So good to see them, I really hope early next year, we will go to our wonderful place where we went a few days ago with them, as it’s my birthday same time as my friends, so close to valentine day too, ha. Oh our living room now is so nice; really pleased with the very hard work it took to get like this. My boy hasn’t text me today, so really wishing now he would. It’s been red hot here today, though last night rained all night again. Tomorrow is our last day until Hub is back to horrid work. It will be our first lay in too. Until then. xx

No comments: