translate

Sunday 12 March 2017

SUNDAYS DIARY BY FIONA CUMMINGS

Good evening Bloggets, sorry if you haven’t read a blog of mine for a while, but I have been writing posts, just not sharing them on all of my groups. I’m trying to make a change in my life, I have no doubt I will fail, but I’m trying, so I have been writing blogs about this but not sharing them to every group I’m in. If you want to read what I have been writing, then please go to my blog page, either type in Google search box Fiona cummings Inspirational Diary, or open your search engine and type
Fiona-cummings.blogspot.co.uk
Hopefully that will work?

The heat is on in our house though it’s been a beautiful day. Hub and I went out to soak up the sun earlier.

Shamrock came and the love birds are booking a car park space for when they go on their holiday. I wish boy wonder was back.

He started work really early today and has two days in a row where he starts at half six then one starting at 6a.m.

I have dreadful eye pain today along with a head ache. Not good.

In our news, today a rare £5, the new horrid plastic ones has been sold on eBay after one hundred bids over two days. It sold for £60,000
It has the unique cereal number of AA01. Would you?

In Australia, our singer Adel has been getting to the stage inside a box on wheels as there isn’t underground for her to get to her destination. Em, am I missing something? Can’t she walk?

The first settlers on Mars will soon evolve into another species says scientists.
Scary, right?

Well since I started to write this blog, Hub and I have watched yet another drama where by at the end of it one finds one needing anti-depressant pills, smile, it was a heartbreaker. The two kids popped out for an Indian take away, left the empty bags and so on in my kitchen of course, the bin outside is too far away. For them anyway. So, Mummy Fi took them out.

Tomorrow another week starts. Let’s see what it brings, before I go some words.
You have enimies? Good. That means you have stood up for something, sometime in your life.
Winston Churchill
You’re only here for a short visit. Don’t worry, don’t hurry and be sure to smell the flowers along the way.
Walter Hagen








No comments: