translate

Wednesday 1 March 2017

DIARY OF THE DENTIST BY FIONA CUMMINGS

Feeling anxious. Waiting for Hub to come from the dentist. It’s a nightmare. He has had so many different bits of advice each person/dentist wanting to line their wallets. This one he is going with tonight, already tried to con him. That is before seeing him. He, Hub, had to pay £100 before even getting anything done. He tried to get more money for doing something that wasn’t talked about before. This man flies in from abroad to this practice once a week. Oh my. This has been six weeks now and six long weeks of barbaric treatment where they have made things much worse. I’m scared for him coming home. Scared what they have done this time. I just want it all over. These are private dentists too. You would think they would know? Nope, they are butchers. Well more later on that. I pray its good news as I know this has got him really down.

Received a call from the hotel we stayed at last weekend. Well, turns out my friend left her necklace and I left a top? Description, floaty top. Hahahahaha. Well, my friend said, what are we like? I replied.
“It’s easy to lose a small necklace, but my, top? It’s like a blooming marquee.””

Bless Hannah on reception, she is going to post them out. Oh, I don’t know how I left my top behind, I was so very careful, I have never done that. I hope it is mine, as its brand new. And it was expensive. My friend Trix said she left her scarf, but I do wonder if she left that in reception or on the train, as they didn’t say anything about that, unless they think the scarf is a floaty top? I really hope it’s my top as I bought two pairs of earrings to match it….

Oh, I’m really feeling sick so will go, I just am so anxious about Hubs visit to the you know where? It is a new place in our town, he has never been before.

More later. X


No comments: