translate

Monday 13 March 2017

STATS AND MORE

Good afternoon Bloggets. Thank you for your lovely comments with regards my fat files. Gosh it’s wonderful to know that some of you are helping me out by joining in with this life challenge. I’m so worried I fail, I bet you all keep going and I stop? If you haven’t read my files yet, then visit my blog page and hopefully you will be able to read them. They are funny angry and more.

Stats for today we have Bloggets from of course the UK, and the US, America are and have been for the past two days’ double figures to the UK. This is unusual, normally the UK are almost double to America, Germany too and Canada are really climbing the ladder. Gosh, what will you find at the top? Haha, if you find something nice, just let me know? Sharing is all about caring, right? Smile.

So today, we see the UK, US, Germany, Canada, The Netherlands, India, Belgium, Saudi Arabia, France and Australia.
And in the top ten this week we have also had viewers from South Africa, Poland, Spain, Turkey, Russia, Iraq, Norway, The Philippines, Ukraine, Ireland and another four countries.

Top ten all time countries? Is your country in the top ten yet?
United Kingdom
80,965
United States
53,402
Russia
8,666
Ukraine
7,162
Germany
4,934
Canada
2,530
Australia
1,639
France
1,341
South Africa
1000,87
Poland
797
So, in total adding all the countries outside of the top ten, we are up to one hundred and eighty three thousand views. Wow, double wow. Thank you again. If you keep coming I will keep writing.

I have an appointment at the eye hospital soon. Dreading it with a passion. Reasons why, tomorrow.

Talking of tomorrow, I’m hopeful that I am out with my friend so looking forward to that. In the meanwhile, I must dash and see what on earth I’m going to cook today. Gosh I hate cooking. I wonder if the people who enjoy it don’t do it every day? What makes someone like to cook? It’s boring to me and such a lonely place to be, the kitchen, having to decide what to put together every day to give variety. Well, let’s see?
Finally words I stole from my friends Facebook page
You know what they say about butterflies in your stomach, don't eat caterpillars.



No comments: