translate

Thursday 16 March 2017

FI'S FAT FILE DAY 6 BY FIONA CUMMINGS

Day 6
Well, if you read my blog later, not my fat file, but my Diary, you will laugh your gym shorts off. Let’s just say, the slim Gods were working hard last night and the outcome was hilarious.

I went to bed last night on an apple. Well, actually on a bed, but I ate an apple! During the day, I ate salad for dinner with gnocchi. More of that than I wished for as boy wonder served it as I spoke with Shamrock. Oh, my seriously, you will have to read my Diary blog later about our night, every time I think of Shamrock, Boy Wonders girlfriend, I laugh. Last night was crazy, anyway, back to yesterday. Lunch I ate some small pastries so that wasn’t good, but no bread, no crisps.
Today? Hmm. Today was a bad one so far and we are only up to lunch time. I had the other pack of the pastries. If you know what a sausage role is from the bakers, it is the equivalent of two of those. But with cheese and spinach. So, no good with the pastry, but then I did a sin. My first slip. I opened a large bag of crisps/potato chips. I ate half of the bag. I hate myself for that but have to tell myself at least it has been done in the morning and not the evening and for dinner tonight, I will have only salad. I haven’t craved for toast yesterday or today or bread at all. I can’t believe that. If I had not have bought the pastries in, or the crisps, then they wouldn’t be here for me to eat. Sometimes if there is nothing but salad though or cold fruit, then that is when I will turn to bread and bread is what I really feel like I need to give up.

But here we are on day 6 and my first bad moment. And as I said a moment on the lips a lifetime on the hips, but I ate them quickly, so hopefully it was less than a moment. Smile. No cake apart from one my Son brought me it was a cup cake and he brought me another that went in the bin. I felt bad but he knows I’m trying to cut out on those kinds of things and it’s all about life change I guess.

Because of yesterday I’m not weighing myself today but will have to do it tomorrow as we are meeting up with our friend this weekend for a meal or two and though I will try to eat as best as you can as a vegetarian when out, it will still be more than what I have been having at home. I won’t be having dessert, that is for sure.

How do I feel physically? To be honest? I have more energy. When I say more, I mean more than I had which was none at all. So, if the most energetic person feels 10, and the least those who just want to sit in a chair all day is 1, I was a 3, because I had to get up from my comfort and do housework and cook for my family but I say 3 because I did get up, my mind and body would say 2.

Now? I would give my score an energy total of 4 and to me this is what this is all about. I haven’t done a week yet, and I’m up to a four and I think this is how I am going to have to face reality it’s a life style that has to be for life. I’m not the young girl who can crash diet and loss weight fast or cut out and loss lbs, my fluff as my American friends say is comfortable and will take some moving. Thing is, my joints are not comfortable, my bones ache. My stomach is more free now since I have stopped eating bread. And my breathing is slightly better, gosh, I sound a right one, don’t I?

Friends who only know me by photograph, say I look lovely, pretty and not overweight at all. Not sure what photo shoot I used but must look their number up hahaha.

Interestingly enough, I’m not at all tired of salads. I have been buying the ready-made ones and adding cucumber, tomatoes, celery onions and beetroot. You may ask what the heck was or is, in the made salads? Well different kinds of leaves and carrots with thinly cut white cabbage. Oh, sweetcorn too. Which reminds me, I must cook the baby corn that is in our fridge tonight. I think I will make fish for the family and that will go with the salad I shall have and they can have new potatoes with herbs. I’m very very happy that I have only had one potatoes this week, a baked one and one naughty portion of chips when I had a cheeky lunch with my friend. Bread and potatoes are my main diet and I was having four slices of bread for breakfast, sometimes some for dinner and sometimes for supper so in total I could have up to eight slices per day. I was having five bags of crisps per week 18g per bag and some kind of chocolate biscuit of some homemade cake in a week. So, in comparison, really not to beat myself too much, I have done well. I’m not saying anything to my friend this weekend and see if she notices, because I used to say she ate like a fly and she does. She can go all day on one slice of toast for breakfast and a tiny lunch with half a dinner in the evenings. But, she drinks a lot if I did, I can’t imagine how heavy I would be. My friend is lovely and slim, very tall too, thankfully I’m tall, God help me more if I were shorter. They could role me like a cheese.

Some quotes.
“It’s not the mistakes in life that are important; it’s what we learn from them.” ~Donna Guthrie

“Obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.” ~Michael Jordan

“If you start to drowned, learn to swim”
Fiona Cummings

Yours sinfully
Fifi


No comments: