translate

Wednesday 15 March 2017

FI'S FAT FILE DAY 5 BY FIONA CUMMINGS

Day 5
Well, yesterday I was delighted when it came to bedtime. I had no breakfast just some grapes and went out for lunch. I knew I would be naughty at lunch time, but being naughty is all I am good at. So, there you go… My favourite coffee shop was closed getting refurbished so it was a pub for me and my friend. Homemade chips and delicious sandwiches with salad. Then a coffee and a flap jack. I must say, I doubt the flap jack was very calorific as it wasn’t the best. Tasted as if gluten free. So, in other words, no taste. But the company and laughter made up for that and the coffee was lovely.

I returned home buzzing with good company feeling full with laughter. Hub had been working from home, I really thought he would have started to make the dinner, at least got something out of the freezer. Haha. Nope, he said he had not stopped writing and phone calls. I must say when I left him, he had been working hard since eight that morning. Boy wonder had been in an hour, not sure how he even survived, but thankfully he decided to go and have a sleep whilst I hurried and cooked sausage and chips. I had nothing at all. I wasn’t hungry so why eat?

Eight in the evening came, I still wasn’t at all wanting food, this was odd. One meal that day? I ate some nuts though, just for vitamin K. Something vegetarians need. Then by half eleven I still had no pain or desire for food, so I knew if I went to bed with nothing, I would be ill during the night and it would be hell for me. So, I ate two pears.

I woke this morning feeling fine, it was a strange evening as boy wonder didn’t get in until almost one this morning, even though he was up for work at half five. Hub was up at four this morning. He had a train to catch and it was a train that requires loads of changes. Three and a half hours each way he would be in transit. He won’t be home until almost nine tonight.

I came downstairs at quarter to nine and saw the kitchen was full of dishes. The dish washer had been on, so needed emptying. I did that then filled it again. Cleaned the work tops in the kitchen and did doggy duty. Then I was ready for a cup of tea. I have an angry feeling today, it wasn’t helped by a cross Son returning home for lunch. I knew had his lunch to do so ate a pack of six, yes, six, see, I can’t do two. Six tiny pastries of cheese and spinach. They are the size of four thumb nails put together. I felt rubbish afterwards as in calories, they were as many as the four toasts I have removed from my daily food, apart from yesterday’s sandwich. Which I don’t regret because I’m not on a diet, I’m trying to cut out food and not eat suppers.

I made a huge dish of salad and spoke to myself about what to make for dinner tonight, as boy wonder is home with our girly and much later Hub. So, for tonight’s dinner, I shall just have a huge salad. Then hopefully, I can go all night with perhaps some cereal before bed, or fruit. Though the acid of yesterday’s fruit on an empty stomach didn’t feel happy as I put my head upon my pillow.
If I can do the salad only, again no bread today or potatoes and another day without crisps. It will be hard this weekend as we are seeing our friend and a meal or two will be involved. This scares me witless, but let’s see what happens. This is the thing, you feel a party pooper. Eating for me is something you do as a group. It’s like people think we are odd because we don’t drink though Hub will be a bit this weekend as again, feels as if he should because our friend likes to. But I shall let him take that responsibility and I shall just be the company my friend comes to see. I hope… Could be Hubs good looks. Smile. She did tell me when I introduced her to him eight years ago, that she thought he was really handsome… haha.

My friend who put 2lbs on went out for two meals, so I said I would have put on 2 stone if I had done that.

My Son came home for lunch and it was a stressful one. Words were said that didn’t make me feel positive I was on a roll too. It was my own fault. I suggested that he was eating too many take away. His girlfriend lives on them and sadly he does too now, but I should shut my mouth and as long as he out lives me, so be it. Shame of his children though. I told him what I was cooking for dinner tonight he told me Shamrock was also bringing him food. Last night he ate with Hub and then went to Shamrocks for round two. Hahaha. It’s not blooming fair, if I were to eat like him, can you imagine?

So, what I was saying yesterday about the mind and mind over matter? Today isn’t a good one. So now I’m going to get active with housework and then may pop out with Waggatail.

Do I feel any thinner? At nights, I do. But tomorrow, day 6, if I get there, is the big weigh in. Let’s see. As long as I haven’t put on weight, as that is always what has happened in the past when I have gone on proper diets.

Motivational quotes for today?
“It is better to take many small steps in the right direction than to make a great leap forward only to stumble backward.” ~Old Chinese Proverb
“The man who removes a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.” ~William Faulkner
“You will never change your life until you change something you do daily.” ~Mike Murdock
“Believe while others are doubting.” ~William Arthur Ward

How are you all doing? I hope you are happy? Let’s see if I get this day over with. X


No comments: