translate

Thursday 23 March 2017

DIARY OF THE DAY BY FIONA CUMMINGS

It’s really odd that it’s after mid-day and I am not cooking for my Son. I feel weird, like I have forgotten something. Just like my Son has forgotten to tell me he has landed safely? He was due to land two and a half hours ago, and he said he would text as soon as he either landed or got to his hotel. Hmm. I’m not panicking just yet, I guess there will be extra surveillance in airports. Or perhaps he has got lost somewhere? I will give it another half hour before I start to really think something is wrong.

They left like mice in the night, very quietly but I did hear them. We said our bye byes before bed and now I’m left counting the hours. Hub is also anxious and says he too wishes he was back, but he is glad he is off having a lovely time. He works hard. Mind you, as does Shamrock.

Today it’s sunny and warm. Yesterday it rained all day and in some parts, it snowed. I think Sham took clothes for all seasons and all occasions. She also had three bags with her… For four days? Hahaha. I guess we were all young girls once!

Our PM and Police have been working all night with the despicable crime that occurred yesterday in London. Latest news says that four innocent people including the Policeman on guard at the time have lost their lives. Many more in hospital. Good news is that there have been arrests. An armed raid on a flat in Birmingham. Six addresses between there, and, in London. In total five arrests.

A car hire company from the West midlands admitted it was their car that was used for the attack which rand down pedestrians on West Minster bridge, before ramming the gates of the Houses of Parliament.

Our Prime Minister said the killer was known to MI5 and had been investigated some years ago, due to violent extremism.

Come on, for goodness sake, why is he still allowed to have walked the streets of England? I just don’t understand once they are found out to be linked in any way, remove them. What will it take before something is done to eliminate these monsters?

All I know is, children are without their parent now, and people are without their wife or husband. A Mother is without their child because of this act. I want world peace, as I am sure did the people who have been murdered.

To the normal life now, to keep myself busy I want to move some furniture. Hub says if I do, he will not come home…. Shall I risk it? He will go mad, but he will get over it… As for my nerves? Not sure how much more I can stand. Boy Wonders phone is off and he still hasn’t text and its now quarter to one. Since I started to write this blog, I have made a cup of tea and brought in our mail. Biting lip, nails, anything other than eating food. I shall have my noodles soon, and then the battle to stay away from anything bad for me. I think it’s going to be a challenge.

Yesterday for dinner I ate fruit. I had some dry rice cakes or crackers whatever you call them, for supper, you know the big round things that taste a bit like a bathroom sponge?

I just can’t sit here much longer, I will have to go and do something. Anything. Wherever you are, take care and be kind. Xx




No comments: