translate

Wednesday 29 March 2017

FI'S FAT DIARY CH 2 BY FIONA CUMMINGS

It’s been about three weeks since I started not eating bread as much. I have it about one day per week and today is my day. I start the week on a Sunday. Last week I had a Pizza. No toast, I can’t believe I have done without it and I’m never starving it’s amazing just how fast you can change, just getting over the pain of the first six days in my case… They were long days and worse nights. I truly felt as if my stomach was being cut.

So, how do I feel? Definitely better, lighter in my body, not as sluggish, but still I’m huge. There is so much of me. Hahaha. It’s my legs and hips that hurt. As for my knees? Well they have a lot of work to do. My circulation is still bad but not as bad I suppose because I’m moving about more. I just wish I had somewhere nice to walk each day and I wish for that so that would make me move and feel better. It’s not all about losing weight, good job as no chocolate, hardly any cake, I had one last week a homemade muffin my friend brought me. No crisps, I have eaten rice crackers to help with cottage cheese. I have eaten nuts too, though they are fattening, they are also good for you full of vitamin K. This is what I need being a vegetarian. And not loads of them either, I buy a medium size bag each week and my Husband has a quarter of them.

How much weight have I lost? In total 2 and a half lbs. how much to go? I don’t even want to say, I want to go as far as my health is how it should be.

When I have cups of tea/coffee, I need to eat. So, my intake of that has less than halved too. I used to have about five cups of tea per day and perhaps one coffee. Now, two cups of tea. The bad thing is, I’m not replacing it with water, but our water is vile. And our weather hasn’t made it possible yet to feel cold liquid. I admire those who can drink water like fish. Hmm. There’s a thought, I wonder how much water fish drink per day? Well, now I have brought the subject up, I have to look it up on good old Google.
Only saltwater fish drink. In freshwater, the inside of the fish is "saltier" than the surrounding environment. Water moves into the fish by osmosis, passively, through the gills and the skin and the stomach. Fish have to eliminate all this excess water by peeing dilute urine

And on that note, I shall go to the loo, before I go for my treat, lunch with my friend. I always say to make you feel better you need to laugh and my friend and I do laugh. So, on my return, the thought of not having much for dinner tonight, won’t be so daunting. If you are still with me in a healthy future, one day at a time, well done, if not, give it a go, just don’t look at the big picture, take each hour as another hour of your personal success. Oh, and though I haven’t lost loads of weight, not even a lb per week, I have lost, and by now I would have gained I think about 2lb, so if you add that onto what I have lost, then in three weeks I have lost 4 and a half lbs. And, in measurements, nothing from anywhere, apart from my stomach and two inches off there.

Yours truly
Ever so slightly fitter Fi

No comments: