translate

Saturday 11 March 2017

DIARY OF FEEL THE BITE BY FIONA CUMMINGS

Good afternoon Bloggets. Hub and Boy Wonder went looking for a coffee emporia today that according to BW was there last week, and this week? Smile. Hub was wanting to buy some nice coffee, but it didn’t happen.

My friend asked me after reading yesterday’s blog on what my Husbands opinion on those who take drugs was, well, I like to think out of the box, Hub likes to stay in that box so he thinks the same as a lot of people, kids just get into the wrong crowds and once they start they can’t stop but he said that he wishes he understood what takes them there, he didn’t like or agree with my explanation on what I thought. He said if we knew why they did it, we could stop it as it’s getting out of hand! It’s more dangerous now because as I said yesterday, there are drugs now where you take just one and you are hooked. There’s no second chance. There is a synthetic drug that is more addictive than heroin and leaves user’s catatonic!

Hubs solution to get them off drugs is to put them away in rehabilitation, but fact is, that doesn’t work, does it? They stay there and meet people like them, make friends with them come out and start again. I said by putting people into places like that, makes them rebel. Makes them angry towards those who are wanting the best for them. Also, a lot of people who use drugs are past caring about those around them and themselves.

The rugby is on again today but I’m in a different room though I did stay to listen for a while, until one person was dropped on his neck? Well something about dropping and the neck was spoken about so I left. My football team are losing, Newcastle United. They have played too many games in a week so now their forth I think, is too much for them and they are losing big time, though there is twenty odd minutes to go. But typically, they are playing at home today.

Our dogs have been out for a very long walk/run. They are now exhausted. Boy Wonder has taken his girlfriend to the town. To do what? Not sure, but on the phone, bless him, he didn’t sound too impressed he was going there. He would have rather wanted to go somewhere for a walk.

It’s coming up to Shamrocks eighteenth birthday soon so I have been looking what to get her. Did I tell you I bought her a lovely pair of earrings that I was sure she would like, but BW said she would not wear them? They were silver plated too, as she doesn’t like gold. Oh well, I have them now and have had them in a couple of times, it would be funny if I had them in one day and she said she liked them?

Our friend will be here this time next week. She is coming from London. Not sure what we will be doing yet.

In London, a picture has been an internet hit of seven nuns on the platform of the Seven Sisters Station.
Our singer/songwriter Ed Sheerin has smashed all records as he has nine songs in the top ten of our charts. The songs from his latest album, which has broken all records if you pardon the pun, is the fastest selling album by a male artist ever.

A fisherman was attacked twice whilst he waited to catch fish in the Caribbean. The shark feasted on the 58 year olds leg. Hmm. Perhaps he will now know how the poor fish feel when he allows a hook to go through their mouths?

Talking of creatures and feasting, time to feed our dogs. Did I tell you that our Little Fella isn’t so little anymore? Thankfully he has at last put on some weight. It’s taken months but at last our bony dog has some flesh on him, he looks a chunky bear now, but he is the perfect weight for his breed and age. 31k.

Have a lovely weekend, stay safe and smile, someone cares. Me. X




No comments: