translate

Sunday 5 March 2017

DIARY OF TIME WITH THE KNIGHT BY FIONA CUMMINGS

Good evening Bloggets,
It’s Sunday, cold, wet and sunny. Odd. Hub and I have done Sunday jobs. This time last week we were returning from our lovely break in Northumberland. This week it’s back to normal of waiting in for items like dog food and still waiting for the parcel to come from our holiday cottage. It was sent out last week. Hahaha. Where has it gone? Same as boy wonders car, he has had his hired car for almost a week and as far as we can gather, they haven’t even started the work on it. I must say, it’s making me rather anxious. I won’t bore you with detail, but the arrangement is very strange. It scares me that again, someone will crash into his car and then what? He is known for not reading the small print.

It’s chicken pie for the family with mash and green beans! It’s so cold and wet that it has to be mash potatoes, comfort food.

After all the food, I had last weekend, I lost 3lbs in weight. So, it’s not always what you eat. I am sure its state of mind for me. Also, regular meals and that little bit of walking we did. Well I may just have to go for a month in the summer, right? Having said that, there is something rather cosy about a cottage in the winter.

So, this leads me onto some riddles, are you ready for these teasers?
A disabled man lived alone in a cottage. He had everything delivered to him. One Thursday morning, the post man noticed through a gap in the front door, the man’s body lying in dry blood. The Police came and found through the front door letter box, a newspaper from Monday, a flyer and a couple of letters, as well as two warm bottles of milk outside on the porch.
The officer suspects it was foul play, who does he suspect and why?
Answer? Have you guessed?
The Newspaper delivery person as Tuesdays and Wednesdays papers were not delivered, only Mondays so the Newspaper person knew there was no need to deliver the paper any other evenings.

There was a deserted cottage, one knight a butcher, a baker and a candlestick maker went into the cottage. During the night, no one left and no one entered.
Next morning four people came out. Who were they?
Answer, come on, to be fair anyone using a screen reader, there is a disadvantage. So, try to read word by word?
Answer, the butcher, baker candlestick maker and the knight…

In our news, it’s scary how much pollution there is in the UK now. Something that we never needed to worry about a few years ago, Thousands of people they say dye with toxic poison. I just wish they would half the cars on the roads.

Boy wonder is out at the cinema with Shamrock. I can’t remember what they are seeing, but one of the actress’s is from the magnificent movie The Help.

Tomorrow a new start to a new week. I hope it’s a good one for you and by the end of it, we all have received some amazing news. Until tomorrow, some words.
If you are hotter than me that means I’m cooler than you.
Haha, cool, me? Never.
“I hope your pillow will be a fluffy cloud and the angels sing sweet lullabies. Know that the stars have come to wish you sweet dreams and the moonlight is there to guide you to that path of dreams.”
Fiona Cummings





No comments: