translate

Wednesday 22 March 2017

GOD BLESS LONDON BY FIONA CUMMINGS

After the dreadful day in London, my heart is hurting for the loss of the four people who have died. There may be more I hope not. Some poor children from France were treat for shock as of course understandably, they have seen things that no child or person to be honest should see and that is pure evil of terrorists in their own, country. They come to London for a school holiday and this travesty happens.

Oh, today I spent time on the phone trying to sort out life. Speaking to stupid people who shouldn’t be working in jobs where you need to communicate with the public. Seriously, either I can’t understand a word they say or they have the braincells of a mollusc!

I was asked which town I lived in, I told them, they then gave me the phone number for my local office. 55 miles away…. My local office is a mile away. When I got through, the incompetent woman, said. “I will give you a number to call. Are you phoning from a land line or mobile?”” I replied only mobile. She then gave me a number. And said that number will get you to your office if you are calling from a land line. I said. I’m not going to call from a landline, I will phone from a mobile phone. She said
Yes.
I said yes what? She continued. “you can only phone the number I gave you from a landline…” I continued.
“I don’t have a landline. I only have a mobile phone, so the number you have given me is no good to me, could I have the number from a mobile?””
She replied. Yes, dear I have given you it.”” So, I read the number back to her and said. So, this number, from a mobile, will I get through?
Oh, no dear, that number can’t be called from a mobile.
Me, so what is the number I can call from a mobile?
Stupid head lady started to give me the same number again. Oh, my God? So, I just said look, give me both numbers you have please? She did and all was well in the end. But seriously? There are intelligent people who are blind who cannot get a job and then there are people like her. Don’t even go there when it came to giving my address? And she had to keep going away. Why? By her reaction, I am guessing, for a drink.
And not of tea.

It’s late, I feel sick. My Son is going abroad and driving to the airport at half four in the morning. His girlfriend is staying here tonight until the early hours and then they will be leaving. Oh my, you should see how much stuff she has? She is like an excited kitten!

Poor Boy Wonder is so tired. He has been up since quarter to six this morning working he is due back at midnight on Sunday and due back at work six hours later.

Did I tell you he was offered another job? But again, turned it down, but today at work his job now, he was recognised by the area manager and awarded a badge and there is only one other who has such a badge even his boss doesn’t so bless him, he was so proud. His photograph has been put on their website but the awful thing is, the person who took the picture of him and the manager, is the same guy who is up against my boy for promotion and he has been there five years but doesn’t have a badge. You would think then that my boy would walk the promotion, but I don’t think it will be that easy as I said the other man is a few years older and has worked there so much longer, boy wonder, smile, has only been there half a year.

I asked my Son to text me at nights when he is in the hotel. He replied that he doesn’t think that he will be back before three. What? Oh no. Gosh, role on Sunday. I just want him home already. Their hotel is nowhere near the centre and his sense of direction is really bad as for Shamrock? She is a very young seventeen-year-old bless her so if they don’t get lost I will eat my hat.
If I had one.

So, my hands together tonight for the 48-year-old Policeman who was murdered today in London his poor wife and children. The evil person who did this, has killed a family. For the others who were killed, God bless them and their families a candle will be lit in my heart for them all and a prayer for a safe return for our Son and Shamrock. Night Bloggets, stay safe, peace love and understanding for all. X






No comments: