translate

Saturday 4 March 2017

SATURDAYS DIARY BY FIONA CUMMINGS

Good afternoon Bloggets. Well, a treat today for sure. Our Son took us out for brunch. I felt really bad as poor Hub is still unwell with his cold so again another meal and he just had a coffee. We went to a lovely coffee shop where I went with my friend Geordie some weeks ago, Gosh I love it there. I had the best brunch. It came on a huge wooden chopping board. There were four thick triangles of bread full of cream cheese and roasted peppers. A delicious salad with a very tasty dressing. A small dish of homemade coleslaw and a dish of crisps.

Of course, on the way out, we just had to buy four of their cakes. The three of us had a lovely hour and back home, Hub believe it or not is working has been on the phone all afternoon as he is on emergency calls all week. Boy wonder going to the beach and then onto his girlfriend’s house, that should be a full night for him, as they are watching a boxing match. Professional on the TV, not with the family, but you never know?

Where we went was a lovely market town where Hub and I would love to move to next. But all depends on his job. As it’s miles away from work, and it’s one hour as it is, so to go further would be crazy.

My boy’s night yesterday, his meal was nice but then he met with friends, and they wanted to go on to a night club, and that isn’t my Sons thing, so his night was not too long. He got a bottle of gym from his girlfriend’s brother, well for Christmas he got another two bottles just wondering when people will learn he isn’t a big drinker?

OK, I’m going to have to do something as it’s getting rather tense as Hub is working from our lounge and is dealing with a difficult situation on his lap top and phone, so I’m out of here… Later gators. Xx




The weather is lovely today. Hopefully will be until after our dog walk tomorrow.

No comments: