translate

Saturday 22 March 2014

VOICE FROM THE PAST


It’s night time, almost close to the pumpkin hour. My boy just rang me so I can relax. Hub and I are on line to various groups we are involved with. I love talking to people all over the world. The net is a wonderful thing. Technology is also so good for us who can’t see. If I could advice anyone who thinks their sight may deteriorate in the future, please do two things, one, learn how to touch type and if you can learn basic Braille, you will be OK in life, I promise. If you are typing then put a blind fold over your eyes so you can’t cheat.

Outside our conservatory now we have the bikers from hell. Really, every night at this time, and about two in the morning, our avenue of all sorts is interrupted by bikers, speeding along the leafy roads with their roaring engines, spoiling the peace of our area.

My Husband is fascinated by our Transvestite we have in our avenue. Hahaha. My friend told me of his hers outfit the other day. A mini skirt and top with high heels and a long blonde wig with a rough rugged face. Oh I’m dying to meet with him her. My Son is too, he is all for people doing whatever they wish where as his best friend who lives next door to this person, hates him her, my Son is the opposite and thinks it’s disgusting that people are thinking he is weird.

When we have our BBQ’s this year, I hope he she comes? I love diversity.

I finished my novel for my Husband to check, so tomorrow I shall let you know how it went with inspector English.

A sad thing happened today, you may remember a lovely girl I know from a group I’m admin of lost her fiancé? Well, today on skype the oddest thing. His name came up as he was on line? Well he can’t be. Also there was a message from him from two months ago too. I heard his voice for the first time. It made me so sad, like talking to a ghost. I felt so bad. I possibly shouldn’t have opened the message, but I feel like I needed to say goodbye to him, as I really really feel for him and his family as he was in his thirties for God sake and had his lovely girl he was to marry this year. He had an amazing voice which made it sound so much more sad.

Whenever I heard my Mum and Dads voice from my first wedding video, it was too cruel. I don’t know if I can even do that again, not that I have my wedding video or the machine to play it? My Son has it now. I really hope he has it safe? I think my x has one too? I wonder if my x ever looks at it as he loved my parents and they loved him too. He was their Son as my Brother forgot that he had parents sadly.

I still think of my brother a lot in fact there is not a day goes by when I don’t think about him. I do miss him, but I think I miss my brother from when he was a child. I also think about my Niece a lot too. The other day would be her birthday and she will be in her thirties now. The only family I am in contact with is my lovely mad aunt.

I must phone her this week. Really she wouldn’t really bother phoning me. Haha. Unless it’s one of our birthdays. She was very kind to my boy when it was his birthday, as was my x in the end; teen did really well from him.

OK so tomorrow is another day. What will happen?

I wish I could wake up with some sight, and plan a holiday with my Husband and Son? I wish we were taking a taxi to visit my parents for Sunday dinner like I used to when they were alive? Oh I miss them so very much. It would be great, if we just went to bed as we do then wake up and find out all these years have not happened? My Mum and Dad hadn’t died and I could still see? I guess this is a new chapter in life and we must turn our own pages.

I had my guide dog Waggatail on my knee tonight; oh she is so cute and tiny too. Dogs are so adorable? They do whatever you wish for them to do. They let you cuddle them and play whenever you are ready to play too. They are just always there. I have three dogs, really hard but so beautiful and loyal. Dogs never let you down, OK; let’s forget when mine got me lost the other night? It was as much my fault as hers.

I shall say nighty night for now and come back for a chat tomorrow. Love and hugs from the Fifi Blogget household. X

 

No comments: