translate

Sunday 23 March 2014

SUNDAY CASE


Good morning, My Husband has just cleaned the gunge out of the filter in our dish washer. Haha. Not a nice job. Today is raining again, and it’s really cold. One good thing is we have tidied up the garage quite a bit by moving all the summer furniture out of there into the garden.

We put it away for the winter but you can’t get into the garage. So I’m hoping for some lovely weather soon. Please? Tomorrow seeing the Doctor about my eye. I will let you know what she or he said about it. I am rather scared.

Just reading a message on a group I’m in about a lady who says she loves bedtime because she feels like when she is in her bed, she’ s not going to bump into anything, she’s not a Burdon to anyone and she can close her eyes and not be in fear of not being able to see. Oh this is so sad, isn’t it? For her to feel all of this through the day, no one should make anyone feel like that, should they? No one, including yourself should feel  that way but we do.

Bless her heart though; at least she feels some peace at some time.

OK, my Husband is going crazy with the dogs, so a big Vacuuming job to do now. Thanks for that Hub. Haha. They love it. He’s wild with them though and even old Black beauty gets herself all excited.

So Sunday, what does that mean to you? For my Husband and me we hate Sundays as it used to mean getting ready for boarding school. Sunday lunch with our families is great, but we knew after then, we would have to get out our whatever form of packing, in my Husbands case, pardon the pun, it was a huge trunk as when he went away, it was for six weeks.

Oh I hated those days. They for sure screw you up for the rest of your life.

But now a new chapter as I keep saying so stay with me and we shall turn the pages together and see where we all end up. Until later dearest Bloggets. X

 

No comments: