translate

Monday 31 March 2014

BOTTLED WITH LOVE


Good day Bloggets. Wow today? You just never know what is around the corner, right? I woke up this morning and thought it would be a normal day of housework.

Oh no. My friend had a better idea. She saw a rug on a TV show, and then went to a Take that concert. Take that is a group in the UK. This rug is a postage stamp with the queen’s head in the middle just like the stamp and the price of the stamp on the top again.

He wanted £430 for it. It was second hand but had not been on the floor. He bought it for his new place then decided it didn’t look right in his house, so put it for sale.

His house was lovely my friend said he had lovely furniture. We learned he was a designer so fine detail was normal to him.

My friend didn’t buy it, but we then went to the shop nearby and spent four hours in there? Yep, in one shop. But we did have a light lunch in there too. We laughed and had a lovely time. I am sure she is the best person I have ever shopped with. Most people I have shopped with are rubbish, my brother in law is great, he and I love going out together, but I think my friend has the edge on him. She is hungry for describing and doesn’t make me feel uncomfortable about being shopping or taking my time to look about. Some people I have shopped with in the past, you can tell hate being in there so I used to go in and out within ten minutes, not us two. Oh no, it was a real girly day, something I have truly missed since my Hub and I got together. My x was a good shopper, but we never had any money, at the moment, we can spend. Still not sorted out how Hub will get to his next job yet so I’m making haste haha.

Oh it really has lifted my spirits up and I am grateful for her friendship.

What I bought, my Husband dislikes. I knew he would. Unless something costs silly money, my Husband doesn’t like it, but I like a bargain

It’s red hot today and I’m off again now to get some things from our local shop so let’s see how my little Waggatail does?

My Son came in half an hour ago but hasn’t spoken yet. Not sure why.

Just been talking with my friend from Russia. She’s coming over next month with the family. I can’t wait to see her Son who gave me away some years ago, for my wedding. He was only eight when I first met him and now all grown up with a wife and Son.

I’m really looking forward to seeing the family.

Oh a rare day for me. A good sunny one. Thank God. I’m happy today. God if only I could bottle this feeling?

Until later with love.

No comments: