translate

Sunday 16 March 2014

INSIDE THE BLOGGET HOUSEHOLD


 Good day to you all Bloggets. A funny day here, the sun is shining, the wind is blowing, my one dog out of three is going mad on our wooden floor, skidding all over the place, my Son is upstairs in his room, door open, allowing us to enjoy his choice of music even more clearly…!!! Doing his homework from college and my Husband is preparing an important document in his office, me? I’m talking to you!

A Sunday dinner for our tea tonight so will go and prepare the vegetables soon, Hub will do the steak.  Tonight there is some good TV on for us so a chill night. In between I’m sure I will do our floors, a re occurring job with three dogs.

Another big week for us this week we are under a lot of pressure right now in the Blogget family. My Husband is going through a lot of guilt about his lovely Pa as she too will have to leave the company, because my Husband is leaving his job, there is no more international work for her to do, as he was the only one who dealt with it all.

Oh God, my Long Chops has just handed me her half chewed up nylon bone, as if I’m interested? Right on top of my fingers as I type my words too.

My lovely mad Aunt bought the dogs one each for Christmas and you should see the state of them? I should put them in the bin now, as they could hurt their mouths, they have become really sharp.

My little Waggatail is digging for gold with hers right now, the noise?

If I go for some peace away from the music and dogs, I would be in my conservatory but then poor old Black beauty gets bullied and she really can’t take it anymore. She cowers when the two of them come towards her. My boy says her face scrunches up. Poor baby.

Our canary, Irish you know? Is singing really loud, gosh the noise is accumulating. Not sure how much more I can stand, considering I hear a voice from the software I use for speech on my computer. Haha.

Rather difficult to talk with this going on, so perhaps I will come back later and talk to you about something I wanted to tell you!

Whatever you are doing today, or about to do tomorrow, I hope it goes well? Our boy has a big day at college and I’m afraid of the outcome, but tomorrow will tell. Thank God, he has just put some OK music on and one of our dogs has just screamed, so little Wagga, has come to lie next to me, whether this means she was bitten, or she was the naughty one? Not sure, but she looks a little shook up. Haha.

Xxx

No comments: