translate

Tuesday 11 March 2014

BUSY BLOG


Few, a busy day. I was out with Arty today walking the beasty girls. My little guide dog and my retired one. My Husbands dog was in the house, and I felt so guilty about leaving her, it was awful to hear her crying as we left the door, but she does get out as much as the others, just she works where as the other two?

Em

Less said about that the better.

Anyway, though it was sunny, we still found so much mud.  My young girl Waggatail found a huge lemon ade bottle to play with and my old Black beauty, tried a few times to wonder off across the bridge. I know why, she knows there is water and she loves it.

I made my Waggatail work on the way back as we went to the shop.

My wonderful builder has finished his job. What a fantastic job he has done. Everyone says it looks amazing. I like him because most workmen know we can’t see and do a really poor job. He hasn’t.

I love it when we find trust worthy people. He is a bit slower, but that is because he is meticulous.

No more flying teens out of the door from our leg breaking step and no more golf can be played down our path or flooded garage. All sorted.

Now let’s hope we don’t have to sell the house? All the work we have done, it would be a shame. But I am sure all will be fine there too. My Husband and I will sort something out, but when people are talking about holidays, new cars and so on, I do feel I wonder, if that will ever be us? Not with the car, though with the drive itself car now, who knows?

Haha. I think the thought of a driving Fifi, is a bit more dangerous than a flying Teen?

So, tomorrow, I am away with Di. Hotel inspectors. Haha. Oh we will go to the chocolate factory in the afternoon and then a glass blowing factory. Then a look around the hotel and dinner with a conversation with the organiser about what we think about the factories and hotel. The next day, we will go to an exhibition and visit exhibits for hotels. Stay at another hotel. Talk to the rep about what we think about that hotel and Di will do all the form filling in or whatever is expected of her to do and stay in the second hotel, then she will drive me home on Friday. So Hub has my job and I have his. Rolls reversed. Normally, it’s me at home with the beasty girls and Teen. Cooking and cleaning, looking after the dogs and so on, as well as he have to work from home.

OK, off to pack. Oh when I get back, I hope to tell you about a three hour chat I had today on the phone, if I forget, remind me? X

No comments: