translate

Saturday 29 March 2014

NO. NOT A PENIS?


Good evening Bloggets. A busy day and most enjoyable too. Thank God kept well busy though constant reminders it’s Mother’s Day in the UK tomorrow. Heart broken. Devastated. And most of all. Realisation.  My friend told me today that my Son will soon wake up and realise what he has done wrong when he is no longer blinded by love, as he started to tell me he was taking his Mum out tomorrow for lunch. My throat began to feel that dreadful lump you know the one when you just don’t want to cry in front of someone? Well, He of course asked what my Son was doing for me and I told him the story. I honestly thought this guy was going to break down and cry? That would have been a sight, as I would have started after him and what would we have looked like?

Soon after I told him the tale, he told me words he thought I would like to hear bless him. But I didn’t believe his words.

Today was helped though by keeping busy.

I went to the town with my Husband and after visiting a friend, we went to the hair dressers.

Long Chops was brilliant as she guided Hub and I made some attempt to follow with my white cane but must admit most of the time, holding onto Hubs jacket. But she found the door after the famous soap shop we like to frequent. Hub told her not today and she then knew it was the next door along. As I was beautified, haha. Hub bravely went around our town, calling in at the bank, the chemist and the weighing shop where he bought me some wonderful treats and himself some healthy cereal.

Whilst I was getting my hair washed, oh my word I was entertained by the knowledge of the girl who was washing my hair.

! Really, this was the conversation

Girl hair washer. “So, are you doing anything nice today?”

“Me. “I’m going out with my friend to view a new house”

Silence, now, could have said. “Oh are you thinking about moving?” Or, “oh that will be nice. I love new houses and the furnishings they put in the show houses!” But no. Just silence.

Then I asked her

“Are you out tonight?

“Dunn know!”

Right!

          O.

        K. Not? Me. “Do you have much time off this Easter?”

“Yeah

So she wasn’t programmed to say more than one sentence and one word. After that, her absolute concentration was for hair washing only. So I relaxed and let her do her stuff.

My hair dresser is great and really does a fab job, though so very deer.

We waited ages for the bus to come back home. Busses coming in and driving off. Was that our number? No. The next one came in and went. Then ours at last. Though our number normally pulls in at the same place, one time it may park up further along or before our stand, but so far we have been lucky and got the right one, but at the end of the day, among the noisy traffic, a bus is a bus and they all sound the same.

Then the awful time of trying to find a seat? I found one and Hub got one a few seats behind me. A lot of talk on the bus about what people were doing to celebrate Mother’s Day. At that point I was ready to get home.

That journey lasted longer than it should have.

I just wish I had my old boy back and wish my Son had his brain heart and soul out of the shadows of what is so wrong.

All morning I have been dizzy and so out of sorts. Disoriented too so thank God my Husband was able to get us back home safely as for me? I was rubbish.

Got in and my Waggatail jumped into my arms again as she always does when I have been out.

Gave the three of our dogs a treat, made a quick cup of tea and then I left Hub enjoying the sun in our front garden as I headed to my friend’s house and in her car we went.

We went to see a brand new housing estate. Why? Just to be nosey.

It was great. We saw two houses the first was far too small and second was so like the one I used to live in but the cost of it was absolutely ridiculous. They wanted for a four bedroomed house with three bathrooms and a double garage £550,000

Back where I used to live that would be sold for about £300,000

But in not far from where I live now in our town, there is a two bedroom apartment going for one million one hundred thousand.

This is Ludacris.

But I loved looking at the soft furnishings and the ornaments. Also it’s good to get ideas for the kitchen and bathroom for if I ever win the lottery, right?

My friend and I saw about three families come into the big house but we were still in there like a couple of silly little girls, as we loved the idea that there were clothes in the  robes, some beautiful things too. Oh the little knick knacks were stunning and lamps too were so unique. I said to my friend, you never can find such wonderful things. It was fun and I loved it.

Oh God wait till I tell you the next bit?

We went to the pet shop. You won’t believe what they were selling for dogs?

Come on, have a guess?

Wrong.

Ready for this answer?

Bulls Penis’s.

Good God. I almost was sick to think that my babies would eat that? And, my friend said she knew they were real, as one of them was all shrivelled up.

Hahahaha. Really?

 When I told my Husband about them he said they would make great party talking points?

“Oh, what’s that your dog is eating? Hhehehehehehe

Gross?

OK for now I will go. Take care my dear readers. X

No comments: