translate

Saturday 22 March 2014

THE RUSSIAN WEARING THE TASH


Hi my dear Bloggets. This morning it was stunning like every morning here. Hot sunny. Then came the rain, like every day this week. I have been so blooming lazy today, cleaning the dog run and not much more. I thought I had finished my novel but my Husband said it was not long enough. So I have been trying all afternoon to think of what else to write? I don’t like thinking about what I write you know that, so today was a challenge.

I am going to try to publish it on Amazon first see how I go? When I do I shall let you know more details.

My Son away tonight and most of tomorrow. He tried to do some homework before he left but the very worrying news is, the drive is missing from his college work, so a bit of a nightmare if a year of work has gone? Of course Hub and I have been asking him to copy copy copy for the year? Has he? Nope!

I spoke to him to see if he had arrived there safely. As he is in the car with a seventeen year old who has just passed her test last week. Thank God he was OK.

He has a great driving instructor for himself, but I think that instructor may change soon, this is one of many reasons I didn’t buy him a load of lessons, as I knew this would happen.

Shame he is doing so well too.

Temperatures are 3 degrees tonight and tomorrow minus 1? Oh the poor baby birds?

Waiting to find out if my Husband was successful at his job interview is just too painful. The stress is awful.

Tonight is our program the voice and we like that apart from that show; I doubt there will be anything on. We in the UK used to have the best Television in the world only three or four channels, but quality rather than quantity. Now we have hundreds of channels and full of absolute rubbish.

I remembered to water my poor neglected plants today, haha. I kill them for fun. I felt ashamed if my neighbours saw me through the window as they would laugh thinking

“It’s not watering they need love, it’s the bin!”

  Tomorrow if I can stand the cold as forecasted, I will wash my back windows. Our blooming window cleaner didn’t come again.

I spoke with my friend Olga from Russia today. I expressed worry about whether or not she is still coming over in May? You know with all of the bother over there right now? Will she be allowed? She says she will as its business and political affairs that will be affected.

I know what she means, it’s not the normal Russian people who are causing the trouble it’s the dictator of a President who needs to wear the moustache.

 OK on that note, I shall go. Talk to you all later. Hugs. X

No comments: