translate

Wednesday 5 March 2014

ALL THAT IS NEW


Good morning dear Bloggets. Oh my God. You should hear the man in our front? The house is vibrating, we have more sand on our drive than the beaches of Northumberland, but our step is sorted. I’m scared to go and look at it. The last time I stepped out of my house was some days ago, apart from letting the dogs out the back of course. I don’t want to know the front of the house. Not until I know my step has been well and truly tested and had chance to fix itself together. Haha

The noise is not bothering my canary. “He’s Irish you know? Haha

Oh he is singing trying to out shout the machine in the garden.

I learned this week, a couple of things. One, our grass is the best and most lush looking in our avenue of all sorts. Thanks to our neighbour J, who is a kind person who cuts it for us in summer? He also treats it with

Stuff

What stuff? Not sure, don’t care, it is green and its winter, so whatever it is, must be good.

Also, it’s got a cancer.

So I knew you went up a hill on it, but never heard that terminology before.

Apparently, when the houses were first built, the builders just put all what was left over and covered in with grass.

So you could go skiing in our street.

Hub working very hard in his office upstairs.

My dogs have all been groomed. Waggatail ran off with the cloth I use to make her coat shine, so now it has a gross crispy edge to it, where the Wagga slobber has been. Haha.

Oh my God. I’m not kidding you, my next blog may say, our house has subsidence? Seriously, the house is shaking.

My feet are tingling with the floor vibrations.

Oh I had a great sleep last night. I was shattered. A  hard day for Hub and me, as I feel his mind and soul and it reflects back to me.

We are having homemade Chilli tonight with lots of lovely rice.

I love it.

And lots of melted cheese on the top.

Oh as you may tell, my diet? Well, I renamed it, didn’t I? My getting healthy?

It’s kind of blown out of the window.

Who left it open?

I look as inflated as my son’s birthday balloons.

And the wedding to go to as well.

Oh the happy couple are excited I can tell by their texts to me through their words. A wedding is wonderful when it’s what you want. If you are not totally happy about it, it’s not meant to be. Get out of it whilst you can.

My wedding day to my Husband was the best day of my life.

The most special day was having my Son. Though that was so much stress and worry.

Negative Nelly me, was sure he would be born unable to breathe. But thank God, he was perfect and for the two nights I spent in hospital, he never left my side. I had him in my bed when I rested, as didn’t sleep at all. Even when I went in the shower, I took him in his little cot to the bathroom.

Why? Because I was sure someone was going to take him away. There were some stories about babies being stolen from hospitals, just before I was to give birth.

He was so beautiful, who wouldn’t want him?

I can’t believe, it’s been seventeen years. Gosh, how much has happened since then?

 I lost my sight, my Mum and Dad and divorced my x, re married the love of my life and moved house twice.

I have gone from a very week person, to a very strong person, but so many days the old me comes back, and it’s those days I hate and they really affect me.

But the strong days like today?

Slowly the nasty’s from my past are dying thank God, and one of the latest ones hasn’t long to go. My head from my first school.

It’s really strange how many people like him. He wasn’t cruel in the respect like some of our house parents were, my Husbands school had a staff member who poured boiling water over the arms of a young boy and in both of our second schools, there was so much abuse including sexual, so he wasn’t as bad as them, but as I said before, he prevented me from getting home at nights, for the sake of £400 per year. He also stole allegedly enough money from the school to keep a large house in the country and pay for his car, as well as getting his pay of course.

He was removed from the school on very bad grounds. A shame as the school was lovely, house not as good but the teachers were really nice.

so My Father in-law also had to fight hard to get some outdoor equipment for us to play on tooas the head was very much against it, and we know why now. There were also roomers a huge paint job got done in the school so money was required?

Well, we never smelt the paint, let’s put it that way.

So he has cancer now.

My past is dying and I’m glad.

A future now. Only one person from my past I really hated at school as she was cruel, but now we are really close friends and it’s to her kindness as an adult and determination to make up for the past. She is a lovely friend and I would do anything for her now and I’m really glad I was not stubborn and denied her extended handshake some years ago. Funny thing is, I never forgive anyone. Once someone does me wrong, that’s it.

But my friend and I now are close and I have maximum respect for her.

So I am moving on in my own way, as is my Hub.

What is our future? No one knows, but I know it has more to come. I feel so positive and excited.

 Grateful for an open door. As my friend said yesterday, one door closes, but God will open the window? I jokingly asked where the windows were. Haha. Really though, I hope my angels guide me to the right path. I hope we get lifted over the bumps of life as we have had our share of those bumps and your share and the next persons share too.

So a new start the spring is here, with all that is new!

No comments: