translate

Saturday 15 March 2014

HEY THERE


It’s been a funny day; this missing flight has got me baffled. There is more to this than meets the eye. I doubt we will ever know the truth.

Then there is the situation in Russia. God, just get rid of one person and it will all be solved? I am amazed that such an idiot can stay in power, mind you; we had Thatcher for many of years. Haha.

A relaxing day. Housework and a chill night with Hub and teen. It’s been lovely.

I have a busy week ahead. Lots of paperwork to deal with, I hate that, but life is good, my Hub is home every night now, no more ever going abroad, as no more of his job.

Gosh, the past five years have been so hard but having said that, what will the next five years bring? Will we be able to keep our house? Money is starting to concern us. Gone are the days when I could do whatever I liked, but, what good is money if our health is not good?

When I was away with my friend, my boy took his second driving lesson. He did really well. I know he will do well at driving, his Father is a great driver and my boy has it in him, I mean, things like driving a little motorbike when he was young, he took to it like a duck to water, and when he got older, he had a try at various things which made me think how good he will be as a driver.

It will be the theory that will prevent him from going further. We shall see. Right now, I need to get him through college.

This is a task, but he has a new business venture. Haha. He is a little business man for sure, and this one sounds a good one. I shall tell you more on that when he sells his first thing he is working on. He has had a practice run and did so very well.

He is at home with us all weekend so this is great, a happy household.

He went to a concert last night to see a singer he loves, called Drake. Personally I think he sounds like a wasp, but I am sure my Mum thought a lot of my pin up singers sounded bad when I was a teen?

Anyway, he went with his friend and a lovely girl, the friend’s girlfriend. The three of them had a great night and the girls Dad kindly took them. It was great to see him happy.

OK, best go for now just wanted to drop in and say hey there!!!

Until tomorrow, nighty night. Xxx

No comments: