translate

Friday 21 March 2014

Friday fun with Fi


Good morning Bloggets. It’s Friday, some fun? A joke or two?

Sitting on the side of the highway waiting to catch speeding drivers, a State Police Officer sees a car puttering along at 22 MPH. He thinks to himself, this driver is just as dangerous as a speeder!" So he turns on his lights and pulls the driver over. Approaching the car, he notices that there are five old ladies -- two in the front seat and three in the back -- wide eyed and white as ghosts. The driver, obviously confused, says to him, Officer, I don't understand, I was doing exactly the speed limit! What seems to be the problem? "Ma'am," the officer replies, you weren't speeding, but you should know that driving slower than the speed limit can also be a danger to other drivers. Slower than the speed limit? No sir, I was doing the speed limit exactly... Twenty-two miles an hour! "The old woman says a bit proudly. The State Police officer, trying to contain a chuckle explains to her that 22" was the route number, not the speed limit. A bit embarrassed, the woman grinned and thanked the officer for pointing out her error. But before I let you go, Ma'am, I have to ask... Is everyone in this car OK? These women seem awfully shaken and they haven't muttered a single peep this whole time, "the officer asks. Oh, they'll be all right in a minute officer. We just got off Route 119."

 

An old man walks into a bar, sits down, and starts crying.
The bartender asks, “What’s wrong?” The old man looks at the bartender through
Teary eyes and between sobs says, “I married a beautiful woman two days ago. She’s a natural blonde, twenty-five, intelligent, a marvellous cook, a meticulous housekeeper,
Extremely sensitive to my wants and needs, very giving, my best friend, and intensely passionate in bed.”
The bartender stares at the old man for a brief moment and says, “But that sounds great! You have what every man wants in a woman, so why are crying?”
The old man looks at the bartender and says, “I can’t remember where I live!”

 

Anyway, today is stunningly hot, sunny too this is great. What is it about the sun that makes you feel good? I do remember when I could see and had to take my little boy to nursery, I dreaded days like this when the sun was so bright I couldn’t see. Our eye condition is a cruel one. One, you can’t see in the dark or even dusk. Two, the sun blinds you and three we don’t really all know when we are going to go blind? It’s a bit like Russian roulette.

This white mark on my eye is really worrying me. It’s like white fog as though a cataract is growing again and I have already had two removed. One from each eye

I was told they could regrow, but it would be rare! I can’t think what else it will be but I hope to find out on Monday when I again make an attempt to see a Doctor?

I bet I get referred to the hospital though? I have a lump in my bottom eye lid, like a small pea. It’s been there for years but only lately has become painful and my Husband thinks it could have been rubbing against my eye causing the mark. It’s a worry though.

My Son has his little business up and running. He is buying IPhones and fixes them, then sells them on.

You should see him at work? I’m quite proud of him. The parts are minuscule.

It’s nice to see him calm when he is doing it. I hope he sticks at this and has an idea that will take him into a career.

Mother’s day coming up and my Sons g is taking him away. Nice right? But you know what, I don’t care anymore, so if it’s a game she and he are playing, I’m not on the same board game as those two.

Easter soon and teen was going for a week with her to her Mothers, but now he, has decided to stay at home and study. . .

I hope he will visit the north east at some point?

Today our avenue of all sorts has had my friend intrigued in our latest neighbour who moved in last year. We are not sure if he would like to be addressed as Mar. or Mrs?

How dull life would be if we were all traditional don’t you think? Haha.

God I have so much housework to do again. I hate it I could write all day. Today is the day when I must iron. I have been putting it off for over a week. So you can imagine the pile?

I think this may be the last time we have jumpers in the wash, the t-shirts should be coming out soon do you think? Though the nights are still bitter cold here.

Last night’s sleep was a good one. I think we were both so shattered.  A huge change in our lives you know? But one I feel will be beneficial for sure as far as a life changing event will take part.

Believe it or not, after the sun, came the rain and the blooming dog beds are airing it outside. Oh Gosh, I am going to have to wash them and dry them all now? Really there was no warning of this? It was so warm and sunny.

Shall dash now and be back

X

No comments: