translate

Tuesday 4 March 2014

PANCAKES FLIP IT TOSS IT EAT IT


Well, I am absolutely frozen; I have been good with the heating as we got the shock of our lives this week. Well, OK not quite, but it was a shock how much gas we are using? We are paying over a hundred pounds per month and we never have the heating on all day. In fact, in hours on average, I would say, about eight hours per day we put it on.

We use so much more electric and the electric bill is a quarter of that.

But if I continue to be as cold as I am, my Husband will think I have been rolling in Braille sheets as the dots with Goosebumps will become more prominent.

Teen due home soon and followed by Hub.

Then it’s pancake Tuesday here. Oh I love them and my boy makes the best pancakes.

I do the mixture but let him flip them, or I may end up wearing a dress of pancake.

My workman is doing well today. My step is finished at last, but he still has some work to do in filling in the drive and path.

I hope he stays a bit later as really need to get this finished.

Oh I have tried to set an email with Google today for my Husband and it’s impossible for V I P’s.

I hope my Son will help with that. The good thing is, you know those awful numbers you have to put in to prove you are not a robot? Well the old ones used to talk alien, but now they talk normal, just don’t understand why I’m not getting in the boxes that say month of d o b and the country we live in.

My canary, Irish. Is singing so loud. And he doesn’t take a breath?

He is so cute.

Not long to go until the wedding. My brother in law. My lovely friend has said her Husband and daughter will let two of the beasty girls out. Two out of three.

Thank God for them. Really, we wouldn’t be able to go anywhere.

Really hard having three dogs, I never imagined how hard it would be.

I wouldn’t recommend it, but I would not, and never change it either as I love all three of them.

OK, must dash now and get the pancake mix ready. Until later with love. X

 

No comments: