translate

Tuesday 4 March 2014

OUR BIG NEWS AND BIRTHDAY STORY


Good morning Bloggets. Well today is the day when my Husband releases some rather life changing news.

He has got over the worst part in telling who needs to know first. It’s a big change for us all and I must say the stress in this house has been really difficult. But more on that later.

Oh my boy’s birthday went so well. It was great to see him laughing and joking. My friend brought him a lovely shirt and he was given from my other friend and his father, money which will come in very handy for his driving lessons too. First he came in from college. He of course was starving. So I was going to make him a tea party, but put a baked potato in for him with cheese. He ate that quickly, and then went to get his provisional licence to show the instructor.

Then wrote a cheque for him in of course our name. Haha.

Then opened his gifts from us. We bought him a really fancy conditioner which is peppermint. And some other smellies, we paid for a couple of driving lessons for him too and of course not just for his birthday, but every day he has the best gift the love of his Mum. . Cheesy enough?

Well, I kind of hoped that I had put his presents in a birthday gift bag, rather than Christmas, as he said nothing, we think we were OK.

I remembered to text the driving instructor to tell him not to come on our drive as it was full of holes and broken bricks.

That would have been a good start as its dark. Well my Hub reminded me, he didn’t have retinitis Pigmentosa. Haha

Well, we hope his eyes are OK?

So I was as anxious as teen was excited.

Out he went as the car pulled up

He was meant to be two hours, but after two and a half hours, my heart was beginning to ache.

I don’t know this instructor from Adam.

He was recommended by a friend of a friend.

He’s not advertised as he goes off word of mouth.

He’s ex-police though.

Well, he told me on the phone he was?

I said to Hub, he could be anyone?

He has my baby in his car?

In the dark?

Hub told me to calm down and reminded me he wasn’t a baby he was a now seventeen year old who towered over Hub and my height.

Anyway he came in and he absolutely loved his time out with the guy.

He’s booked more lessons.

We had loads for our tea party and Hub and I sang happy birthday, Hub even did a harmony. Haha

It was great, a real lovely family time and of course, we had my Mams tiny china tea cups out. Always on birthdays, we bring them out, as that means in my heart; my Mam and Nana are with us.

So that’s that for another year.

No comments: