translate

Sunday 16 March 2014

DINING IN THE DARK


 My Son has been fishing tonight, I don’t want to know what he caught, I just need to know he has had fun and he said he has. In fact it’s great to see a happy teen first time in a year, two weekends in a row, he has been happy, this is fantastic. Wonderful in fact. He is happy makes me happy. He was out to a pop concert the other night, Pop concert?  Haha. How old am I? I wouldn’t even say Drake was pop, well, I’m not sure what I would class Drake as, apart from he sounds like a wasp, but my Son loves him.

It’s been a really odd day for me. I woke in a new world. A scary world, I felt as though I was on a fairground ride and I needed to get off, but didn’t know how to?

Hub working from home tomorrow and tomorrow night, he is at work too. But that one he doesn’t get paid for. He is volunteering, as he is on the board!

Heard a funny thing the other day. One of my neighbours is afraid to talk to me. Haha. Am I that scary? Apparently, she doesn’t know what to talk to me about as what do you talk to a blind person about? Also she finds it interesting that I put lights on in my house

They say ignorance is bliss? Hmm. Perhaps pure stupidity more like it? But I’m glad I know, I now know who to avoid. I have lots of nice people in my avenue of all sorts.

Did I tell you the other day when I was at the exhibition with my friend, when we were hotel inspectors, hehehehe, my friend ate a tarantula?

Oh God, I could have been sick, it was to get two free tickets into a great museum in London. OK the tickets were about £54 but even if they were a thousand pounds, no way I would eat a spider?yack double yack.

Do you know it was sticking to her teeth?

She was spitting bits out all day. The person on that stall said that it cost £15 to bring it into the country. Why? I’m sure you could make pretend ones, I mean, it’s not like you are going to say, ooo yummy, lets dine out on a tarantula?

OK, bed time for me as another big week for our household this week. Thoughts please Monday, and Wednesday this week. Hugs sleep well. X

No comments: