translate

Monday 17 March 2014

THE LOST X?


Hi there, just finished writing too many emails and doing paperwork which needed doing, so my files are all up to date. Fun or what? My Son just in from College. He won’t say why but my x Husbands Sister has been in touch with him and he is really upset. Well, if he gave her his mobile, then he will regret it. He says he doesn’t know how she got it, but anyway, whatever she has said has made him upset, so I hope she will be proud? She was my bridesmaid at my wedding to teens Father, bridesmaid by default. Pity she had to spoil the pictures everyone said at the time, and how right they were, but not my choice, this is why my second marriage was so much better for so many reasons my poor x and I had to suffer the fate of the wicked which from the north who totally took over our wedding spoiling it for us, but we got over her as have the rest of the family who don’t care about her at all. My Son now knows what she is like whatever she has said.

I have just been  out with Wagga and really got totally lost. Really could have been much worse as she didn’t walk me onto the main road, funny though the place where we ended up is rather nice. Must be old houses as there are loads of trees where I was and the atmosphere is so different to our avenue. I didn’t like the feel of it, though calm, wasn’t friendly, where as our place is really nice and everyone talks as you pass them, having said that, people would be looking at me thinking, who the heck is that? Haha.

OK, must dash now and I will be back later. X

No comments: