translate

Thursday 20 March 2014

LOOKING FOR WORK


Good day Bloggets. Today is windy and wet. I have been doing housework all morning and this afternoon, I went to my friend’s house. She’s great; we are so relaxed with each other and enjoy each other’s company this is so lovely to have. It does worry me that we have moved so many miles and with my Husbands current decision to leave his job, we will have to sell our house and move back to the North East?

I will always call my home town home. So it won’t be hard going back, but, we know the way around places here, for our sanity, we have put a lot of work into around here, and our friends are great. My lovely friends Geordie, Flexi and Coffee cup, are all people I have met since I moved house.

 Now my Husband is never going abroad again, the feeling of pure relief is amazing, but, what have we done? Oh my God?

Hub has given up a fantastic job with huge respect among his colleagues, a name for himself, not just a blind person. To do what? At home doing nothing with his brain?

I do not know this could be a bit of a risk, but, at the same time, I no way could have carried on nor could Hub. The very sad thing is, he feels like he is letting a lot of blind people down as he worked so hard to make sure people all over the world had what they were entitled to and the hours he put into his job was far beyond what was expected of him, but for the cost of his health and our life together!

So filling in application forms and here’s hoping one day he will find a new path for his career?

He is too good to be wasted.

So tomorrow I shall tell you lot’s more when I have more time. Until then, stay calm and carry on!

 

No comments: