translate

Saturday 1 March 2014

BACK FROM THE FATHERS


Teen in town He had a nice time at his Fathers and he even received a nice birthday gift. Great, I can relax now; I think perhaps it’s getting through to my x that having deep pockets and short arms is not good. Unless of course you don’t have any money. He actually gave him money and more than he needed to. He also fed him and more important, teen liked his visit and I’m sure my x enjoyed his company. It will be sad when he leaves for the x I’m sure, and I do feel for him, as I just couldn’t live without my boy, but let’s hope the x finds a woman soon to keep him busy.

  Hub been to the twin towers in the U.S.

I almost knocked myself out bending down to get the dog dish. Slam right onto the kitchen work top. Ouch it hurt.

Oh the house is so easy to keep clean when the two boys are not here.

I haven’t taken my Black beauty to the vet for her pain killer injection for ages, as I really don’t think it works anymore.

Oh bless her; she still has all of her faculties. She is a real beauty still too.

I cannot believe how quiet it is around here? It’s quite easy to believe the avenue are all on holiday.

I am debating whether or not to walk to our Chinese restaurant later with Waggatail.

But will need to put my winter coat on for sure.

As the night makes its way to the sky, it brings with it ice.

OMG? My back yard is full of builder’s equipment. I just went out before to see. It’s like a blooming building site.

There is loads of machinery and bags bricks and boxes as well as sheets and so much more.

OK, I have a lot of mail to catch up with and have to do some work for my Husband, also I have been asked to write a poem for someone and I may write one for my Brother in laws wedding, not to be read at the wedding, as I would die with embarrassment but to put in his card.

He has been texting me all afternoon, he’s really excited bless him.

Later gators. X

No comments: