translate

Monday 24 March 2014

FI WITH THE ORANGE EYE


Good evening. I went to the shops with my friend Di for a yard brush and came out with the brush, a picture and a plant pot, oh, and a bag of mints. Haha. Oh, and, a solar powered lily. All, from one shop! Good old Wilkinson’s.

We left my Husband in PC world terrifying the staff as they were to show a blind man a lap top and television. Of course he didn’t buy them, just wanted to look for the future as his things have to go back tomorrow, the lap top, not the telly. Our TV is on it’s way out. Then straight home collected the dogs and off to the Doctors.

It was freezing cold going and starting to get dusk.

Oh my God when we got into the reception, there was the worst man in there. Right in front of everyone, including a little boy, he was swearing to his wife x or girlfriend. Using the worst words possible.

He was right in her face and getting angrier by the second.

It was just awful. I was sure he was going to punch her. She just sat there poor thing, I could tell she was so embarrassed by him.

I kind of hoped the receptionist would make him leave? It was shocking language in front of the little boy and the other patients

He was shouting so loudly too, not even trying to hide his lack of the English language.

I swear if they were behind closed doors, he would have hit her.

In the meanwhile, the toddler was running around and the poor young mother was getting more irate with the child as he wouldn’t sit still.

I felt for her and thought that is practice honey for when they become perfectly naughty in their teens.

Then my name was called. It was the nice lady Doctor.

I showed her my lump in my eye and she said it will go within a year. I told her I had it for five years. She said

“Oh, well give it a bit more time to settle, the white mark you are seeing will go and the lump may stay but if it doesn’t hurt you, then just leave it alone. Then she put some orange die into my eye. Telling me it would leave an orange mark.

Just for a few hours.

She gave me kind of the all clear for my eye though I would rather she had told me it was OK, but she could remove it with magic cream?

Then for the mole I am worried about on my arm?

Hmm. She said it’s OK. I asked could it turn into cancer. She said yes, but it’s not right now. Forgive my ignorance, but if they had removed it, would that not mean I wouldn’t in the future be at risk for it to turn cancerous?

May be not, I’m not an expert but my friend Olga is and she said it should be removed.

So I came out of there happy I saw the Doctor and not the cleaner. We decided to go to our restaurant and we have only been once this year so it was a treat.

Sitting in there, I suddenly realised, I had an orange eye.

Oh

Oops

Never mind. I phoned teen to tell him to come there rather than home. His phone was off. I text him too and left a voice message.

After about one hour I was thinking he was staying over longer at college.

Wrong. My friend phoned saying my Teen had turned up at hers after being at the Doctors looking for me, then walking around trying to find me thinking I was lost. Haha. Then starving poor lad he bought four slices of pizza as that is all he had money for. He ate it on the cold streets he said like a homeless person and I think he got a little fed up and I don’t blame him, but when my friend told him I was at the restaurant, he came in I told him to sit and we would get him a meal, but he just wanted to go home he was cold bless him and tired.

Hub gave him the keys and not long after then, we returned home in the dark and this is when I wondered if the traffic would slow down with my orange eye, waiting for the light to turn red? Haha.

So what is wrong with my eye? I have a cyst oh but it has the word bone in it too. What does this mean? Not sure. What should I do about it? Not sure apart from wait a year to see if it goes.

And some good news too. I have been asked to write another poem this time the person needs it framed. I’ve never done that before, so I hope I can for fill his wishes?

Until tomorrow, I have my friend Arty coming so we will walk the dogs and I shall tell you about my Husbands day too. Later gators. X

No comments: