translate

Thursday 27 March 2014

THE WINDMILL OF LIFE


Good day to you all Bloggets. How are you today? Here again it’s raining cats and dogs. My Son just in from a driving lesson. He did well I’m glad he enjoyed it. Hub working on the phone to the world. He doesn’t officially leave his post until Monday, so although he doesn’t have a laptop or desk top, he still has his land line, until Monday, so has two very long conference calls today. Oh bless him; he is so amazing, so clever. I really hope this new life will be challenging in a good way for him, he is so excited about starting. I am seeing a real light in his heart. This is great.

I have been out with my friend we went to post the poem I wrote for a gentleman’s friends christening which is at the weekend. After posting that, we did coffee. Time flies when I’m out with Di.

We made a visit to pets at home. Bought some treats for our beastie girls and a toy that talks when rolled along the floor. Hahaha. How long before it will drive us crazy? I like Pet’s at home because my friend wanted a fish and they wouldn’t sell her it because she didn’t have something called “tap safe” in her tank? She was told she had to have it in for a day before they would sell her a fish. This is a responsible company, right?

It was a nice morning though.

She’s so lovely and so very kind.

I really wanted to go to her daughter’s play last night, but I had more emails to write for my Husband and another call to sort out. Today helped him a little bit but I think my work is over for the day, oh, no, just remembered. Later tonight, he has another call. So I will look up numbers and codes for him for that.

Tomorrow he is doing a blindfold walk. He won’t be blind folded, but the councillor who he is showing around will be. It’s something to do with path safety. You know the A boards that advertise? Well, they really are a pain for blind people so he will be showing her with some other people and members from the press, how much easier our lives would be if not for those boards. Let’s see if it will make any difference?

I just hope whilst walking, Hubs guide dog doesn’t decide to shame herself and pollute the streets? Hahaha.

I feel drained today. Just with still not really knowing what way our lives are going? It’s all the unknowing.

If Hub could see, he would get in his car. Pay his petrol of about £20 per day and that’s life. But because he can’t there is no public transport where his place of work is, it’s about £100 to £125 per day by taxi.

This is more than what he will earn. Crazy?  I just hope we can some how sort out something?

He has had another offer of a job in America. Who knows where we will end up but I pray here with the job he has been offered.

Good news is my orange eye is fading and now only a small mark. I still have the horrible white fog around it though. Also it still is rather uncomfortable.

OK with the rain outside and the cold wind, I feel like curling up next to my coal fire on the thick cosy rug.

Only problem is, I don’t have a coal fire or a thick rug. Haha. But I have an imagination, right?

OK, a joke before I go

Q: What did the windmill say when she met her favourite movie star?
A: "Nice to meet you. I'm a BIG FAN!"

No comments: