translate

Thursday 6 March 2014

GRUMPY DOT COM


Good morning. Well, I hope your day has started off better than mine? Anyway, such is life.

I tried to call our local doctors today early before even nine and the line was constantly busy. At last at five to ten, I got through. To be told there were no appointments for today, but there was one at the other place. I said I’m not able to go to that one as I don’t know how to get there. She said she would give me directions. I said I would have to know the route as I am blind. I hate it when every conversation involves saying that I’m blind. I flipping hate it.

She then said well, it’s easy to drive there.

I repeated to the idiot that I was blind, and then she said, yes, but to get there by car, is only the next village along.

“I’m blind!”

There was silence then she repeated.

“I can give you directions.

“How can I drive there, if I’m blind?

“Oh well. She said

“You will have to phone up tomorrow morning and try to get an appointment on the day again here. So tomorrow the same thing. It’s blooming awful.

I mean, people who have a full time job, how are they to see a Doctor? If they have to give notice and they can’t because the appointments are only released on the day? And always by ten, the availabilities are full.

Once I did manage to get through before nine and they said that I could come and wait, could be up to two hours, but they couldn’t give me an appointment.

Unless it was an emergency. Well, I might find myself having an emergency tomorrow. Then you see, they ask what your emergency is? I think it has nothing to do with a jumped up little minded receptionist.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

A grumpy Fi for lots of reasons today, mainly my Husbands horrible past.

Some people are born with silver spoons in their disgusting mouths and no one will ever be able to remove them to show them a lesson.

And some people are total takers and never give in return.

And some people are willing to lie down and be a door mat to the evil!

My poor builder is still doing our work bless him, he hung around last night till really late, mind you he spent a lot of time talking to a neighbour. The guy who quoted us for our work, but didn’t get the job.

This guy we have is very slow, but he works hard and we know what we get will be quality.

I hope?

 Teen in bed. Still hasn’t bought his shoes for the wedding on Sunday. Still hasn’t tried on his suit for Sunday.

I’m not sure where his college is going, but I think down the pan.

Sadly, he is not coping with the coding on his course and as I have said before, I’m not at all surprised, as it’s really like a foreign language.

My friends from America who moved to Mexico some months ago, moved into their house yesterday.

Oh God, I feel for them, they will have so much to do? I just wish I could help them. I don’t understand, there are two Sons, but they are not helping. I kind of know the feeling, as mine does very little, having said that, he did when we moved here, it’s now he doesn’t really do anything.

I think I should remove his birthday balloons outside now, as they will look a little deflated? With all of the rain we have had and wind. Having said that, the weather through the day has been nice and perfect for our work.

I don’t know what is wrong with my dogs today, but so far it’s almost eleven and they have not got out of bed.

Oh God, my bird has, he is in full flow.

Singing his little head off with the tune of the Irish haha.

Because he’s Irish, you know?

OK, must go now. To do what? Not sure. Bored dot com. X

No comments: