translate

Thursday 6 March 2014

THIS IS WHAT YOU MEAN TO ME


Hi Bloggets, I’m writing a novella right now, and my Husband is going to spend time on helping me to get it published. I’m rather excited, though he gave me the challenge of writing a love story. I’m not sure if I’m any good at writing loves stories, but we will see how it goes. I’m going to try to self-publish first, please hope for me it will be a success? This really is my dream. If I am able to publish books and people would like to buy them, I will feel fulfilled! No longer the failure and I will be able to say I have achieved something, though having said that, my blog page is also a dream, but a dream I never even imagined, I kind of came across blogging by accident and if this is the only accident I will have in life, how amazing is that? To talk to you every day, is an honour.

To read your beautiful kind words in the feedback I receive is to me incredulous.

This week I received an email from a lady who wrote words to me which made tears come to my lashes. To be put down so much in life and get four lines of such kindness, was really uplifting

More so, to receive emails saying they got encouragement from this blog page is a job I am delighted to be part of. And I say part, as if I didn’t have you, my dearest Bloggets, this page would not be here. I spend hours per day writing and wouldn’t if there were  a handful of readers, not that the handful are less important than mass numbers, but one feels a sense of pressure to write knowing there are on average a hundred people per day waiting to see what I write. Now, some days if not most, I’m sure you read my words and think. “What a load of rubbish? But if one of my blogs per week, or even month inspires you or makes you feel like you are not the only one, or even just to know I care about you, as your are part of my life in this way, then my life is on its way of absolute completion.

So a few less blogs today, I will try to make up for it tomorrow, but you now know why. Whether or not this novella will be a success, only time help and luck, will determine.

You will all be the first to know my every step.

More to chat about tomorrow and its fun Friday, so we will try and find something fun to write about hey? X

No comments: