translate

Tuesday 27 January 2015

TUESDAYS DIARY


Seven poems I have written today for you old softies out there. Thank you for contacting me and I will post email and whatever other method you have requested tomorrow.

 

 My Son has been a true angel today. I was minding my own business and suddenly he began to vacuum our house!!! Then I hear a bucket, he is mopping!!!! Wow? A little star. Mind you, rare, but I was truly grateful. Meant I had time to do other jobs, like polishing my marbles. Hahahahaha. Really, I have two Chrystal dishes on my landing windowcil and they are full of stones and marbles. You can imagine the dust? So patients were needed, cleaning each one in turn. About seventy altogether. I have shells and precious stones too. Got all my glassware cleaned on the windowsill too. Then sorted out loads of rubbish from the hall.

 

He’s been to the gym with his friend, took Wagga for a walk and is out again. Certainly kept busy today, oh, and he went to the post office for me. How long before I am blessed with such a Prince again I wonder?

 

He had his driving lesson today too. Only a few weeks before he takes his test. Then his eighteenth birthday. Sadly, I have been forbidden to treat him as a certain person has become involved, but I will make up for it when that person is off the scene, i.e when not here as in on holiday.

 

He’s with his gf now, and he and she have seemed to be together a lot more these days. I guess planning for their wedding?

 

I’m making bolognas for tea for the boys. For me? Pasta.

 

Oh I had a horrid man at my door today He claimed he was from the RSPCA.

Oh he was scary. Can’t say why, but believe me, he was. He had the cheek to ask what kind of dog I had the one who was barking? I told him a savage one… He then had the cheek to say

“Did you buy it, or get it from a shelter?”

I told him I bought it. Didn’t want to say it was a guide dog. I told him I was on a conference call had to go. He said he would be back at half eight tonight. Well, he can swivel on it, as he’s not getting answered tonight. I can’t bare people who door knock asking for money. If I want to give it I will not do so on my doorstep. Just don’t trust them. Really, this guy sounded like a wrapper from London, who was ready to stab you? I can’t see him with fluffy bunnies.

Not that I want to stereotype!

 

Just washed my hair. In what? Not really sure, as long as it’s not hair remover.

Really, bottle shwashel

They all look the same.

 

Oh my garden is in such a mess. I must arrange another gardener. My friend gave me a number, just it’s such a lot of money, but we must. Our garden looks like a scrap yard.

 

My Husband is very late from work today. He’s had a very important day. Top man visited. So much planning. I hope it went well?

 

Wherever you are, I hope you are well and safe? New York, keep in and stay warm.

 

Until later with love and tomorrow some news topics and more. Xxx

 

No comments: