translate

Thursday 22 January 2015

FUN FACTS AND MY DAILY DO'S


Hi Bloggets. I hope I find you all well? Today it’s sunny, I know what the weather is like outside, cool, but bearable, because I have been to the garage and back. No, not to put petrol in my car, hehehe, but our garage attached to our house… To put the frozen food in our freezer. Our shopping came you see. A nice normal man delivered it today. Really, I need somehow to eat the freezer down, there is quite a bit of meat in there, so I should say get the boys to eat it down. You can’t get in there. Our fridge is packed too. I am going to make some lovely fresh juice tonight with our juicer. Oh the smell when you do it is lovely. We have loads and loads of oranges apples and kale. I forgot celery. I have apple, orange and raspberry with a couple of carrots, the boys have kale, apple and normally celery and carrot. Oh how could I forget celery? I wonder if a sweet potato will do the job.

 

My Son will look like a chicken. He is having chicken for tea, he’s had it for lunch and he ate it yesterday for lunch too. I have another chicken in the fridge to cook for him tomorrow. He loves it; it’s really the only meat he likes. But I am sure he will get sick of it?

 

Tomorrow I have to go to the shop to get some money as we are going out tomorrow evening with friends. They are lovely people so looking forward to it.

 

My Hub has just sent me an email from work saying he is not impressed with LC. I don’t know what she has done, but he says he is leaving her at home tomorrow. Bless her. My little Waggatail has the lip on. Her big sister isn’t here today so she has refused to get out of her bed even to greet me when I came down stairs this morning.

 

Oh, when I went out to the garage before, gosh, the smell in the air was weird. I can’t really explain it. I took it in but then wanted to not breathe in through my nose and thought it was some kind of pollution? Normally we smell the beautiful chocolate from the factory near by Today? Yack, I have never smelled anything like it.

 

I wanted so much to know what it was to tell you, but can’t think of anything like it. The closest thing I can think of is a cross between squashed daffodils and your Granny’s em, well; you know that kind of Granny smell when they can’t wait anymore?

 

You don’t?

 

Oh!

 

Saturday is a big day for us. We are off to town, always an adventure for Hub and I. Our city is not easy to navigate. In fact, guide dog staff doesn’t like to train people to use it as there are few signs of where you are. No up or down steps, some years ago this would have been my dream, but when you can’t see, you also need things like that to know where you are.

 

We need the bank and Hub getting his hair cut. Same old same old. Oh how I would love to say we are going shopping, like proper shopping? Not just where we know how to get to? Bloody eyes. Gosh, how my life would be so different if only I could see?

 

Our canary, Irish you know? Is so quiet today? He is eating his seeds but not singing. He has given up on the courting lark with the ornament of a bird next to his cage. It’s playing too hard to get.

 

Hub and I watched a great program on the telly yesterday. About pets. Normally I can’t watch animal things as always they are too sad. But this was cute.

 

Did you know a hamster can run in their wheel, six miles per night? Hehehe, aren’t you glad you read this blog today? See? How much information you receive from this read?

 

There is a place in Japan called Rabbit Island, where pet rabbits run wild. How wonderful? Also a cat island.

 

Oh it’s two in the afternoon. Too late. I need to do so much today.

I know because my annoying but helpful clock has just told me. It goes every hour. Announces the time. You know it says for example. “It’s two o clock “

It’s amazing just how many times my friends who can see hear this and stop in shock, if they are walking from one end of the house to the other.  They say

“What was that?”

Really, is it such a mystery? Hehehe.

Some facts for the week

 According to some basic math, more than a quarter of a million people are having the best day of their lives right now. There are approximately 7 billion people on earth with 70 years as their average lifespan, and assuming each person can only have one “best day,” more than 250,000 people have the best day of their lives every day.

The average adult will laugh 17 times today. Haha, there you go, am I average?

“Don’t answer that with the word “below” please?

 

If you feel like there is nothing at home waiting for you, there is, always one thing waiting for you at home, no matter what time you get to it or when. It’s your bed.

 

Babies will all learn how to laugh before they can speek.

There is a chance that your favorite song has not been written yet, or is being written now.

 

J K Rowling used to be on benefits/welfare.

Now look at her?

That could be you.

 

 The average man will grow about 27 feet of facial hair during his lifetime.

“I know of some women who have grown that already? Hahheheheh.

The average person spends one and a half years of their lives in a bathroom. Statistics   have not been studied with my Son then? Quadrupole that.

Okay, now you are all full of knowledge and my canary, Irish, is full of food, he is singing so loud I can’t hear what I’m writing, so will go on that note, now, what note, as he is singing so many. Hehehe. Later gators with love.

No comments: