translate

Wednesday 21 January 2015

SHOULD I BE CERTIFIED?


If I could have three paintings done for me, they would be one, a herd of elephants running and playing, next to water, squirting it as though to tease us in play.

. Two, white horses galloping along a sandy beach with the undulating ocean in the background, with the waves lapping against the rocks. And the third would be an angel. A beautiful mystical angel... If I could see, I would paint. I would love it so much. Art is to me perfection. You are God with a brush, creating a world in front of you. You decide.

 

I have loads of ornaments, but if I were to pick three new ones that were designed for me, as if? Haha, I would pick a girl statue with a pretty brimmed hat on sitting with a rabbit and a wheelbarrow of flowers and garden tools.

 Two, A dragon of all colours and three, a gingerbread man house.

Okay, I’m odd. Why would A, I think of such things? I can tell you, because my mind is forever creating, really, my mind is like no other mind I have come across. And B? I love designing. My Little, little as in age, as she is younger than  my older Niece, has a wonderful Husband, I have told you about him before, his mind if I was allowed to get lose with it would fascinate me. I see in him something I have in a draw, in my mind. Okay, I have lost the plot, I guess what I am trying to say, is he has passion, passion only someone would notice who has a similar need for that kind of world. A world filled with constant adaption and change. The want to make right and inspire and build to great standards, but never happy until there is another project to develop.

 

Ok, I will come out of my head now; it’s a crazy place to be. My Husband always says he would love to be in my head for one day. I would hate it for him. It’s like a car crash in there. Really, traffic screeching its breaks on and crashing into each other. It’s wild, with devils around each corner but places of heavenly peace too! Crystal angels and butterfly’s, pebbles and orange filled skies, then the next turn, find a feisty flame of fiery fear. Red horns and danger.

Then through a valley of lush leafy lawns and lavender fields, find a river to sit in the calm of the sounds of rippling tones of delightful downstream Danube Salmon or visit tropical seas of Damselfish.

Pass by white birch trees silver foliage and thorns of poison chases me to a safe house of love. Yep, Fifi is off on one, shall I publish this? Will I be certified?

 

 

No comments: