translate

Friday 23 January 2015

DIARY OF FIFI'S FRIDAY FACTS AND PLANS


Good morning Bloggets.

Well, this morning I was met by two furry faces. No, not Hub and teen not bothering with a shave, Both dogs are at home. Hub was not impressed with LC’s behaviour yesterday. There are a lot of puppies in Hubs office, when I say puppies, well, not really, but very young dogs in training and LC just wants to play as she hasn’t grown up yet, or should I say wants to boss them around.

She goes around the office and collects all the toys, puts them in her bed under Hubs desk and when the little dogs come to play with a toy that is more theirs than hers, she barks at them. Well, Hubs trying to have conference calls, write papers, budgets and so on whilst all this is going on, Haha, so today she is expelled. Give the other poor pups a chance. It’s not that wild, as they only can play a bit of the day, most of the time they are in their pens, as they have tough days of training so not to burn out, they need to wrest.

 

Hub has a lot of meetings today, so needs no squeaking from a Long Chops. So little Waggatail has her companion today.

 

Oh Well, I only can say I’m electric and have until today unfounded powers. Talking with my friend from Scotland on the phone, we got cut off three times. She kept calling me back to be cut off again. Turns out her electric kept cutting out but she looked at her electric box and all looks normal. I wouldn’t care, but she has been asking me to phone her for two weeks, bless her, she was so sad we had to call it a day as after three times, it just wasn’t working. I just hope it’s not her house and is a fault locally?

 

I’m making a chicken curry tonight for teen. If he gets chance to eat. It will depend on his plans. I know he is going away for the weekend, sometimes he’s allowed to eat his meal before he leaves…

 

Out tonight, for a meal for our friends birthday. Not sure how many are going, but I would guess same as last time, about 16? Tomorrow, town, Oh I really hope the weather will be kind, as we have to go. Not by choice.

 

I read an article last night saying that a seven year old girl was starved of oxygen when she was one. She has been awarded ten million pounds from the NHS. I was so cross when I heard this, as the NHS is always saying they don’t have enough money. We have free health care here in the UK and this kind of lawsuit will not help that. It was said that the money was for the losses the little girl will have as she was for sure to go to University, well,  how on earth can they tell if she would go to University or not? She was one when all this started. She has brain damage now so how on earth can that decision have been made?

Yes if the NHS did so wrong they should apologise and even hand out money, but £10000, 000?

 

And, what if there is a cure in the future? Will the family be made to hand the money back?

 

I also heard this fact, do you believe it? The buzzing sound your ear makes is in the tone of G. Haha, I mean, really? I should ask Hub, he is pitch perfect. He always tells us what tone the door bell is in and so on. Like we care? Though it does amuse teen.

Now I like honey, just don’t like where it comes from, did you know, Honey is nothing more than dehydrated bee regurgitation. Bees regurgitate nectar from their second “stomach” and dry it by flapping their wings.

“Nice!”

And final Fifi Friday fact, There’s enough carbon in your body to make 900 pencils

 

Happy writing?

I’m sure tomorrow I will have a lot to write about after the next 24 hours we have planned. X

No comments: