translate

Thursday 22 January 2015

ALL HELL HAS KICKED OFF


Good evening Bloggets. Well, what a very odd time in the Blogget household. Let’s just say I shall try to let you know in code over the next few days.

It’s a freezing evening. Hub out doing the recycle bins. All fun. We have I think three or four boxes we have to put our recycle things in. Glass, plastic and paper, so three right? Haha shows I never do that awful job. That is a man’s job. Okay, I shall have hate mail from feminists, but I am a lady, sometimes, and my Husband is a gentleman. Sometimes… There are jobs I would not expect him to do around the house, like,

 

Well, I guess dusting? I value my ornaments too much. Hahaha.

 

Hub Brailled the boxes so he knows what should go where. See, I can’t read Braille. So I would be useless at it, right? Hehehehehe

 

Oh let me tell you about a card I bought for our friend? He is fifty and the card read, as it said over the internet.

“you’re fifty and your birthday suit still fits.

Funny I thought, right?

Well, when I asked Teen if the card was the right way so I could write it, he said yes, and said it had a naked lady on the front.

Oh

My

Word

The card is for a man?

 

So bang goes that.

 

Really could they not write for a lady in the description? Odd thing is, I didn’t even think about it being for a woman? In your birthday suit, I always think of men? Haha. Is that scary?

Am I a secret nymphomaniac?

Em, nope!

Because I just asked my Husband the same question, if he was to read the caption

About the birthday suit, what would he think? And he said he would have associated it with a man.

So there.

Now a card for our friend?

Hmm!

 

Teen is away all weekend

He is leaving tomorrow, doubt he will get picked up, so a long bus journey, possibly two, taking over one hour, a car would take 25 minutes, but that will mean someone putting themselves out.

He’s back Sunday for work.

 

He got called out of his class today in college. All of the tutors wanted a word.

Oh heck?

Well, how proud am I? They wanted to congratulate him and tell him they were all very happy with his work and said how brilliant he was doing.

Good on him, thank Goodness. So much better than last year when he was the class clown.

 

He has so grown up but I just wish he was happy. He has some lovely friends, but something is making him very flat.

I am delighted he is doing so well at college though.

 

Did I tell you at Christmas I bought some candles that looked as though they were melted? They came with a circle of decorations like pine cones and ferns, that went around the bottom of the candles. The candles were/are, battery, so not real. But they flicker and they can be made to have a time set so they come on by themselves. How clever is that?

Well, I loved them so much, I put away the ferns etc. and I have some ivy, artificial. And put that around the bottom to replace the other festive greenery. I have them at each side of my hearth and teen says they look lovely.

 

Well, I have, or had a friend for twenty five years who in the summer showed me her true colours. I never stopped caring about her, but to be honest, after I read a load of rubbish she wrote to me today, I have decided that is enough and she can get on with her life. I kept in touch with the emailing because I cared about her but to be honest, once someone lies to me I can’t be bothered with them after that.

 

I hope she can start to be honest at least with herself.

It’s sad and truly pathetic how she is behaving and I now have washed my hands of her. I know she reads my blogs, and I know she will be furious with my words, but such is life. I was the best friend she could ever wish for, but sadly, a friend isn’t what she wanted from me. Oh no! Just makes me sad to think of 25 years of lies. All the wonderful times in the past with her have now been turned into a sick joke.  

She has put me through hell and back but now I am free of her. I have closed all doors. My heart will forever care for her, but for the person I thought she was, not the person I have learned she is.

 

Her boyfriend’s beg for her, but it’s not boyfriends she needs.

 

Apart from anything, it’s help.

 

I have deleted her home number, mobile number and office numbers. Her emails have been reported as spam and I have deleted her address details.

Gone.

Bye bye.

No one wipes their feet on me anymore. I’m no longer a door mat.

 

Find another place for your dirty boots girlfriend.

 

On a more cheerful note, looking forward to spending time with our friends this weekend and hopefully, I will see my neighbours too.

 

Cooking chicken. It’s almost 11.pm. I mean, that’s what you do at this time of night, right? The smell is driving the dogs mad.

Oh as is Hub driving me crazy. He always winds them up at this time of night. He chases them around the living room. They go mad and LC barks as the Alsatian she is. Oh the noise I have shouted and sent him to bed. My bins are out now hehehe. So he is free to go.

 

I told him I’m going to tell my Bloggets he has been sent to bed for bad behaviour. He loves to get the dogs wild.

 

Okay, there is a poor chicken in my oven and I have to get it ready for teen’s lunch tomorrow. Yack double yack. Not a good job for a vegetarian, right?

Do you think that should be another job unfit for a lady? Haha.

Goodnight dear Bloggets, until tomorrow. Sleep well, relax and if it’s daytime in your country, well, I hope the sun shines down on you and fragrant flowers fill your day.

 

To my Brother and Sister in Jamaica on holiday, I hope you are having the best time and Bro, doing things that you have never done before. Goodnight, may our God bless. X

No comments: