translate

Friday 9 January 2015

FI'S FUN FACTS FOR FRIDAY


Good day Bloggets, well we have had gales all night and have continued today. We didn’t put out our recycle bins last night as we knew they would end up all over the street. Others did though and I guess there is a mess today as I could hear cans and so on rolling around the cobbles whilst pretending to be normal and act as though I was sleeping… Three this morning I guess I had the start of shut eye.  Doesn’t help having a big box of sweeties next to my bed from Christmas? Though one must say I was rather gutted to feel the bottom of my jelly bean tub!

 

Three days in a row I have had the beastie girl LC. Hub had interviews two days this week, but he snuck out without her for a third day leaving her to kiss me all day, as that is all she does. Waggatail has discovered teens bedroom has chocolates and has been helping herself not only that, but in comfort. She has been lying on the bed whilst munching her way through walnut whips.

I’m not impressed.

 

We really do need a child gate. She leaves the evidence all over the landing carpet, boxes and wrappers. She could at least tidy up after herself?

 

I have a load of vegetables for tea, and two things out of the freezer, now what? Not sure. They are in boxes and I have been avoiding things like that for a while, but there is only so many fresh produce you can keep fresh when you shop once a week. I think, some kind of meat, I just hope it will be defrosted by dinner tonight. It’s not too big so it should be. I only could eat half of my meal last night, so kept half that I hadn’t served for today and had it for lunch. So I doubt I will be wanting much, I have salad so may be happy with that.

 

Teen has a driving lesson soon; I just wish we could take him out for practice.

But no insurance in the world would cover that!

 

OK, its fun Friday, so here are some facts you can bore people with during a dinner party. Hehehe. God help my guests tomorrow evening.

Birds don't urinate.

Mexico has 68 official languages.

The Queen of the UK is the legal owner of one-sixth of the Earth's land surface.

Brazil is the 5th largest country in the world.

A beautiful face attracts more partners than a beautiful body, according to a scientific survey.

Every 40 seconds, someone commits suicide.

Kissing someone for one minute burns about 2 calories.

The world consumes close to 2.25 billion cups of coffee every day.

Energy drinks still don't have as much caffeine as a Starbucks coffee.

Coffee is most effective if consumed between 9:30 am and 11:30 am.

In Korea and Japan, there is a Cat Cafe where you can go to drink coffee and hang out with cats for hours

http://www.factslides.com/imgs/First-Webcam.jpgThe first webcam was created in Cambridge to check the status of a coffee pot.

Coffee beans aren't beans. They are fruit pits.

 

On that note, I will go and percolate. Haha. Happy Friday Bloggets.

No comments: