translate

Monday 12 January 2015

DIARY RESPECT TO FRANCE


Good day Bloggets. A busy weekend and a busy day so far

We had a great weekend, our girls came on Saturday and it was so lovely to see them. We had lunch and opened wonderful Christmas presents. Hub played the piano whilst the girls sang, as they are both in the Cathedral choir.

 

Teen went to a party in the evening after work and stayed until the early hours next day, the lad he went to was teen’s first friend when we moved here.

 

Sunday was a different day we spent most of the day cleaning up as Saturday evening we had friends over for dinner, another good time. Then we had the garden to do, the winds had given us a broken window, thankfully none of us were out in the garden when it flew through gardens and landed in our garden. In bits, thankfully the girls saw most of it and got it up; we just had to make sure it was all up for the dogs paws.

 

Then we had the glass table to move before the storms came back, we asked our Son for help, but sadly the answer was no. So it was up to both of us to try to move the garden furniture on our own and it was so difficult, it was blowing a gale and almost impossible to hear where we were, and we couldn’t put a hand out to guide us as we had our arms full. I tried to do most of the weight, as Hub has really hurt his shoulder and arm. Not sure how.

 

 Trying to get the table through the narrow gap between the house and eight foot wall next door was awful, then not hitting the light and other obstacles on the way with the glass table high above the enormous wall. Then to find the garden chairs as they had been moved in the winds, just horrible. Times like that we really get down, as if we could see, it would be a five minute job. I have been asking teen since October to move them for us, but no. So we did it in the end, but took over half an hour and should have taken no more than five minutes as I said. We found three chairs out of five.

 

I have to go to the Doctors this week I have really hurt my eye, my good one too. I say good one, well, not the one that is like I have a bit of paper in it constantly, the one where the Doctors don’t know what is wrong, but the other one. I don’t know if some wind blew dirt into it, but it really feels like it is cut. Every time I blink the pain is dreadful.

 

Teen just left for work, again. So now it’s me and mini beasty girl, oh, and our Canary, he’s Irish you know? Hehehe.

 

I can’t believe its half way through January almost already.

So one month into the New Year and we have had unnecessary deaths in France. I have total respect for the French people after the evil that has been forced upon them of late. How dignified they have been over it all. The march to show their respect to the dead and freedom of speech. I am ashamed to say in the UK, I can bet we would have seen violence and seen thuggish behaviour, rather than a peaceful protest march.

 

Did I tell you our Son passed his maths exam? I am so pleased for him. He is only weeks off eighteen now, it’s scary how quick our kids are growing up. Our girls are fifteen and seventeen. But they will always be our children, no matter how old they become.

 

We are off to the vets this weekend coming. I’m dreading it as that was the last place our beautiful BB, went before we had to get her put to sleep. It will be a sad day so not looking forward to that, but has to be done, then we may do our local pet shop with Wagga, she is to be tested on the Monday of next week to see how she is doing as a guide dog. I had to go out earlier and she was good I must say, it was wild winds, but she was fine, but every time there was a large vehicle went by, she shook with fear poor thing. Puppy walkers who get our dogs before us, have such a job to do and sadly not always they do it right, a lot of puppy walkers just want a pet, so the dogs don’t see traffic, or visits to the cinema theatre and so on, so when we want to go out, it’s impossible. Even when I got my Waggatail, she obviously hadn’t been to a restaurant before or cafĂ©. She was so badly behaved, but I stood with her and trained her to lie on the floor and not complain. But it was very apparent that the training had not been put in place.

 

She did the walk good though and on our way back, it was raining, so good, as I have said before, wind is a blind persons fog, rain is awful too, but Wagga hates the rain, so didn’t want to do her normal thing of sniffing everything in sight, she wanted to get home prompto.

 

On our way back, I passed the Chinese restaurant, either the young girl Alice or Louis knocked on the window and I bet you they waved? Haha, I did, and then thought, heck, I hope they were knocking on me? I’m sure they were, but then I wondered whilst they were waving, would they think, heck, she can’t see me waving?

 

Did I tell you my scales are requiring a battery? Well, still waiting for one so can’t weigh myself. Perhaps that’s a good thing?

 

This has to be the year when I can say I have lost so much weight? It has to be. I’m sick of failing myself at different things, like losing weight and bothering to look for a publisher. I am so bad at doing. Achieving too. At the start of the year, I really mean things, but this year I have to force myself through the torture zone and actually do it and let you know I have achieved at last, I mean, how difficult can it be to eat healthy food and run up and down the stairs ten times per day just for nothing, on top of the times I have to do it for jobs..

 

Hub went to work today and I don’t know he got there safe; I am going to have to stop worrying about that too. If only I could believe all will be right in the day, I must say I am getting better at that. For my Son, he leaves the house for work and I chill until he is back six hours later, at one time I would have to know he was there alright and text him as he is leaving too. Not now, I just relax as have to train myself to calm my heart down, how to stop caring, as I feel it is like that. You don’t worry, how can you care?

 

Okay, our bird is singing so loud I can’t hear what my fingers are saying. My speech on my lap top is muffled among the sounds of a tiny white canary, Irish by the way?????

 

I hope you are all well, stay safe and cheerful. Until later with love.

No comments: