translate

Tuesday 6 January 2015

BLIND, BLONDE OR JUST ME?


Oh I have to tell you a funny story or two. Firstly I have just been talking to friends about a real blonde moment. I was at my friends Trix and my Hanz, Trix daughter told me her brother bought her a candle for Christmas with photos of her friends and family on.  I said that she wouldn’t be able to burn it. The room went quiet. You know I am the kind of person who just doesn’t read the room. Haha haha. I didn’t even read it when my Hub nudged me. I went on about my Hans not burning the blooming candle. I said how could she burn photographs of her family and friends?

Well, no one bothered to explain anything they chose to just think, oh it’s Fiona…

Turned out she received not a candle, but a calendar. Hahahahaaha. I asked when I found out why anyone didn’t stop me.

 

Oh I was red.

 

Next story more like a blind moment rather than blonde. Today my Son put on a program I used to love. I said oh I miss watching this. He asked why I don’t watch it now. I told him I can’t work the stupid telly. He said

“Mum, you can do that cute stupid thing with Dad, but please, you are not a stupid person…

Well, he decided to teach me how to turn on our TV.

Two remotes? Heck, four buttons?

I couldn’t do it; he said it was because I was not pointing it at the right place.

I told him I didn’t want to learn, I would break the TV. He said rolling his eyes I’m sure.

Mum, stop it now and learn.

 

So He told me he would close his eyes and he would show me he could do it blind.

He did

The TV remained off

He opened his eyes and tried doing it with his eyes open.

No TV. He had to leave for work, so have I broken it, or has the TV just had a small fit.

 

I won’t be turning that on again.

In fact, none of us may be turning that on again…

 

 

Oh and my shopping today? Well, teen was off to work. He as ever left in a hurry. I asked him if he wanted to take a drink I bought him? It was a smoothy or energy drink that I don’t normally buy, and I couldn’t remember which one I bought, well, I handed him the innocent smoothy perhaps? Teen said in his dry voice

“Mum, that is a can of Gin and tonic. Hahaha. Oh my word? Thank goodness he wasn’t a small boy and I put it in his school lunch box!

 

Our dogs love their new beds. I can’t get them out of them.

 

My left eye is really bothering me still. Remember when I told you I had the awful blur though I can’t see from it, I had started to see a blur? Well, it’s so tight too but the Doctors don’t know what is wrong, so I have to put up with it.

 

We have friends coming over this week so will be lovely to see them. I am host, God help us? We are having a meal. Now, where’s me file with the take away numbers in?

 

 

I will go for now but will be back later. With love. X

No comments: