translate

Monday 19 January 2015

AFTERCARE


Good day Bloggets. Well today we had aftercare. This is when a member of staff comes out from Guide dogs and checks the dogs still have four legs, two ears and two eyes. And to make sure their vet records are up to scratch, oh, and make sure that they don’t scratch and have all been fleed. Haha.

 

I told Hub there was no way I was going to walk as the ice outside is thick and when you can’t see, you don’t know where you are walking to avoid the ice. They are rubbish around here with gritting the pavements too.

 

Well, to cut a long story short, walking the dogs was dreadful. Impossible, so we did our assessment from the comfort of our house. But Hub did risk stupidly the walk and fell. Really dangerous, but he is fine. If that had been me, I would have shaken the UK. It would have caused an avalanche.

 

I stayed at home whilst he was assessed and even LC slipped.

 

Then I went in the ladies car to drive to the bus park. She wanted to see us getting, or not. On a bus. But when we got there, she said it was really lethal, so she took Wagga out and I stayed in the car. She came back to tell me that Wagga got on and off the bus without a problem. Little monkey. She won’t with me. Turned out though that the bus didn’t have its engine running, I said that is the difference, as she is afraid of the noise. So next week, we are out again if the weather is better and I will do the bus thing and I bet the tinker will do it great again to make me look a lyer? Ahata. Guide dogs are known for that, they know when they are being watched and act perfect.

 

In the news today, a Mother reported her Son has been sent a bill for a

Birthday party he didn’t attend. A bill for £16 was sent by the Mother of the school friend.

 

Possible soon to be ex friend, the little boy is five. Didn’t go to the party so now his Father has received news to say he is to go to court, as he is refusing to pay the fine…

 

I can sympathise with the Mother who had the party, as if the function cost  just under £16, that is a lot of money to waist, but you always get at least one child who can’t come for whatever reason and you have to say to yourself two words?

“School gates!”

 

Doesn’t do well for public relations.

 

Yesterday we tried out our new carpet cleaner. Disaster. We have been sent a faulted one. Now the fun of sending it back.

 

Hub has a very long drive tomorrow two and a half hours each way. He is visiting a man with work related at his house. The meeting will be for half an hour only, so a long way there and back, but has to be done.

 

Oh, I could just eat some fish and chips, without the fish… haha haha. Really, I wish we had a good one near us? I love chips from the fish and chip shop, but sadly the one around here is A, too far and B, ran by other than English and they don’t do chips in the same way, so almost taste like frozen chips, in fact probably are.

 

I don’t know if it is the cold, but I am starving all the time.

 

We are forecast to have fifteen weeks of bad weather and yesterday was the coldest day for three years.

 

Okay, teen in soon so will go and have a coffee. Take care and unless you have to go out if you are in the UK, don’t. X

 

No comments: