translate

Saturday 17 January 2015

ARE YOU IN TROUBLE?


 Today we had to go to the vets for a check-up for our dogs. Well, Teen was up early for driving lesson, and it was cold. Lifted my arm from my duvet and text our heating before I could turn blue. Got up, showered and ready, let the beasty girls out and our taxi arrived. Okay, I don’t do mornings…

 

Mornings are for sleeping…

 

Got to the taxi, half way down the road, turned to Hub and asked him if he had the money? No, why should he? It was me who had it, remember yesterday? Haha haha. Taxi had to turn around and I got out with the dog and ran, yes ran, not a good sight, perhaps that is why parts of the UK had a heavy snowfall?

 

Ran to get the money and back out again.

 

Got to the vets and into the building. Oh the dogs were dreadful. There was a cat, well, luckily Hub had tight a hold of Long Chops, or she would have got it.

 

Wagga just wanted to play with everything and everyone. Oh the two of them were embarrassing. To say they represent guide dogs? Didn’t help that the lady on the reception had applied for a job in Hubs office and Hub interviewed her. She didn’t get the job, hence still working at the vets… Let’s just say the atmosphere was a little cool.

 

Anyway, I put Wagga’s harness on her and she behaved better but LC still was bothered by her taste buds and the starter knows as puss pie.

 

The vet called us in

“In?

She shouted. Hehehe

 

Our dogs just needed a check-up. All fine but we do have worming tablets to feed them later, deep and everlasting joy. Hubs job.

 

Their weight is Okay though. Thankfully. We had a lovely taxi driver on the way home. He was as camp as Christmas; oh so much I want a gay best friend… I love gay men; they tick every box for me.

And then he told me his daughters would love our dogs.

Oops?

I guess it’s possible these days?

 

Well when we returned, teen had gone to work. Not for long… He was back, heck, had he been sacked?

No, got the wrong day.hahahaha. Bless him, well, he’s working tomorrow instead, and at least he got some homework done today and he is cleaning his room.

 

Our girls are coming in a few weeks; I can’t wait to see them.  We have finished the lovely food they bought us for Christmas. Delicious cheeses and olives. Yummy.

 

All our sweets have gone; I ate the nice old fashioned ones, we gave lots of chocolates away, as Hub and I are the size of houses. We could be semidetached. At least he is doing the treadmill every day. I’m proud of him. I wish I could be so good like that, but to me exercise is like watching paint dry.

 

Okay, I shall go for now have some birthday gifts to hunt on line for. Oh how I wish I could just go shopping and browse? Never mind, got a lovely message from my sister in law today, she loved the Christmas gift we bought her. That is so kind. And I am so glad. Makes a difference to my mad aunts friend who used to tell us we bought her ****.

 

Well, we stopped buying her ****, in fact I stopped buying the miserable *** anything. Haha haha.

 

Loveable hugables and keep out of trouble.

If you do get into trouble, don’t forget to tell me I love a bit of goss. X

No comments: