translate

Thursday 29 January 2015

LISA'S ANGEL BY FIONA CUMMINGS


LISA’S ANGEL

BY FIONA CUMMINGS

 

She left us

Without a fuss

She was given her wings

As the church bell rang

Choirs sang

And her new journey began

Floating to a brand new land

Smiles could be seen

She was a youthful beauty queen

Her pain was lifted

Her departed family were reunited

Pure bliss

From her Sons a kiss

They needed their Mum

They had waited so long

But what was wrong

Was who she left behind?

The pain they feel

Is so unkind

A rough deal

For they will miss

A brand new angel

Out there in the mist

A shining star

To show she’s not far

A bird’s tune

Will be heard on spring bloom

Whenever those left behind

Are feeling so tearful

Remember she is now with other loved ones

So very cheerful

But will wait for your turn

And when you are gone

We will learn

How you’re waiting for those you love

To come to you above

And float on a cloud

Feeling proud

That they waited for their time

I wish I could take away your pain

I want you to once again feel mighty fine

But sadly we have to go through such a process

And feel the thorns of the roses

Your angel has made progress

Her soul has left her shell

She can walk freely in Gods garden

The blossom she can smell

Out of pain

New blood flowing through her veins

She will never forget you

And always love you

Once again these words will be proven true

As she one day,

Will take your hand

Just as someone took hers

And take you to the perfect land

Dry your tears my wonderful friend

Enjoy this earth till the very end

Think of your lovely angel on holiday

She will never go away

Lift the pain from your heart

These words I pray

Believe what I say

Earth is not the place we come to and stay

But there is a queue to wait

To visit after here

The pearly gate

Another hemisphere

A different world

We will find forever flowers

And paths of gold

But in the meanwhile

My hand reaches out for you to hold

Once again you will smile

Though you will hurt for a while

But when the pain gets real bad

Remember one more person will be happy

And that’s your Dad

 

 

To my Dear friend Lisa, I understand how much you miss your Dad, and now you’re Grandmother, I didn’t know how to express the empathy I have for you. Only way I can do it is this.

 

Copyright Fiona Cummings 2015

No comments: