translate

Thursday 15 January 2015

BILL, IT'S DEEP


The wild northern winds are howling whilst we hope fences and in particular garden shed windows will remain intact. Blizzards are forecast to hit us this weekend. We have to go out, so I hope that the weather will stand in a queue and be patient for us to do what we need to do and return home safely?

 

I’m really sad to say the turkey broth has had to go in the bin. It fell out of our very broken freezer and the tub lid came open. There is so much of it too!

 

Tea is steak pies for the boys with what? Not sure yet. For me? I hope I can have nothing. I had a lunch, so I pray that will keep me going though it’s doubtful. I am going to try though.

 

Wagga has spent most of the day in her bed, bless her. I played with her in the back yard this morning with her ball getting her to do some commands. Keeping her brain fresh. I wish mine could be kept fresh with a ball?

 

Teen was a good lad today, he actually got the vacuum and did all the downstairs floors. He is out now visiting a cat…

 

His eighteenth birthday coming up, what to do for him? A holiday with his friends? Perhaps, he has four good friends. All boys his age. We will see. Whatever it is, he won’t know about it, until it’s time.

 

I’m glad to say my scratched eye is getting better at last.

 

Did I tell you I ordered more bedding? The first lot was a disaster, second? Looks lovely. Our friend gave us a cheque for Christmas so that money will go towards that.

 

Just finished ironing. What is it about “None ironed shirts?” They need ironing more than those which don’t boast of being crease free.

 

Really, if I see another shirt, I think I may look for one of many charity bags we have.

 

Thankfully, teen does his own ironing. Sometimes Hub does some, but not shirts, he says he is rubbish at it, and he is too! He does jeans so well, whereas me, I can’t see the point of that, where as a shirt, you wear for work, so has to be good.

 

We had a meal at ours the other night with friends. It was lovely, I did panic thinking, oh serving? Then I am such good friends with them, I asked, or told, them to help themselves, oh, and whilst they are doing that, serve ours too? Hehehe.

 

It was a lovely night. It was the same day as our girls came and went. It was lovely to see them and I hope to see them again soon.

 

I am so proud of them; they have turned out so well. They are full of life. Everything I would love to be. They are so lucky, they have great grandparents. Who do so much with them. But at the same time, they have so much push in life and don’t sit around waiting.

 

My brother and sister in law are off to the sunny side of the world this weekend. Lucky them. I feel their excitement. Funny really I think I have forgotten how to be excited. I lost that feeling when I was about eight, and it’s not really returned. A lovely guy today said to me I am a deep soul. Yes, that is so true. How wonderful it would be to just bubble on the top of life’s offerings. For me I search, I dig and I find it hard to climb mountains, though in my mind, always I dream of what it’s like over the other side of them.

 

Am I talking in riddles? Again?

 

I guess some, will get me!

 

Will this year be the one when I get work published? I wonder. I hope so, but more so, I hope for a result I pray for each hour of the day. That is?

 

The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his/her future by merely changing their attitude.

But how to do that?

Answers on a post card please?

We can never obtain peace in the outer world, until we make peace with ourselves.

Again, how? Learn to love ourselves? I just don’t have the answer how? Do you?

I know we can’t live without human affection. Where to find this if you live on your own? From our friends and family one would hope, if not, look for it elsewhere.

 

A quote I wrote last year from my heart


If you knew the world would go to pieces tomorrow, would you still plant your apple tree? Martin Luther said he would. And someone is sitting in the shade today, because someone planted a tree a long time ago!

With self-discipline, most anything is possible said Theodore Roosevelt

How wonderful it would be to know where to get that though?

Okay, for now I shall return to my other world. A world so different to my blog world, my blog world I almost can be anyone, though unless I’m writing a poem or short story, I normally am myself. But have the ability to reach out to you. This is a gift I love and wake up for.

X

 

 

 

No comments: