translate

Wednesday 30 November 2016

DIARY OF ALL JOINED UP BY FIONA CUMMINGS

Good morning dear Bloggets. Day whatever in the Fifi household of ups and downs. Our Son has his first day off work most of those early starts at half six he was in his work place, so today, his lay in, has been very much so interrupted. Firstly, at six thirty, I heard him take Shamrock home… Hmm.
He also had the Wagging one in his bedroom all night hahahaha. Welln o way we could have left the dogs downstairs with the paint, already my black wagging wonder of a Labrador, is doing a great impression of a Dalmatian, as she has gloss on her. Someone came to the door yesterday, don’t ask who, as it’s like an open house here. And she escaped before I got chance to Catch her. As for doing as she is told and staying where she is? Forget that. Of course, everyone who comes to our house has one perpus only. And that is to visit Waggatail… It all goes very wrong when they walk past her. Haha.

We had the Little Fella, he was so good, but I kept hearing Teen telling Waggs to lay down. LF didn’t move a muscle all night, he was so cute. Hub took off his collar with his bells on… We forgot to take Wagga’s off.
Woops!

All my paint work is done. My joiner has just arrived. He is a good guy, as is my painter, he did well in the end. Mind you, my stick was forever getting sharpened and I don’t mean my white stick. I was rather firm with him.
In a nice way, of course…
There was only one point when he sounded scared.

Teen and Shamrock going ice skating today and Shamrock has a job interview. It’s a big one for her at such a young age. So, I hope she gets it.

It’s a perfect day today but not if walking on your own. I would not need an ice rink today. And I wouldn’t be wearing a short dress like those skaters do… But the idea of walking in the woods with good grips. Smile is a good one and one I can only dream about right now, but one day, Hub and I will be if my prayers come true, walking among crispy leaves, smiling at our dogs in the snow as they play, by then I would guess retired guide dogs or just pets. And doing the Christmas markets as well as all the things we wish to do but find it impossible right now, but one day, if there is ever a cure for blindness, we will have a lot of catching up to do.

There is so much out there. So much research. But everything is starting. Or at phase one. Rather than half doing loads, I just wish they would concentrate on finishing their projects.

Gosh, how I wish to see. I know we do lots more than some people who are blind, and I get messages saying they don’t know how we do whatever on our own, but the fact is, what choice do we have? We don’t have parents or so called carers, we don’t want someone to come to our house and quotes care for us, as we are very independent people, so we do pick our paint, wallpaper and find carpets we need, furniture and food, we read and send letters, cook, clean and live. Some days it feels as if we survive. It’s just a daily struggle and sometimes the stress builds up and our cork pops. But there is nowhere for the fizz to go.

I dream to look at loved ones faces and see their delight in their faces. The sparkle in their eyes. Someone told me the other day that our Sons eyes are so beautiful. Like an angel looking at you. Another said his eyes were the most beautiful colour they have ever seen. And another said his smile could melt an iceberg. I don’t see any of that. I see nothing, just hear his words.
And there not always good ones. Believe me…

I have just took a box of lightbulbs upstairs. Haha. Didn’t bother us… but I wondered if our joiner needed to see better as it’s a dark room where he is working. I can’t believe my Son is sleeping through that noise?

Today my heart goes out to the families of the Brazilian football team, who’s plane crashed into a mountain yesterday on its way to the Colombian city of Medellin and all of the other people who sadly have been forgotten about because of who else was in the plane. Whoever they were I’m so sad for those who loved them. I think it was 71 people who died and there are stories suggesting that the reason it crashed is lack of fuel.

A four year old little girl died after the oven who gave birth to her text her boyfriend to say she would give the little girl drugs to make her sleep so she wouldn’t bother her and her man from having sex. It is said that she gave her Ketamine, methadone and Diazepam! The little girl died of a heart attack. Police raided the house and found drugs just next to where the girl was sleeping on the sofa.

Temperatures in England dropped 9.4C I always feel for the birds, ducks and swans. How on earth do they keep warm? Reminds me I must buy some proper bird food rather than some seeded bread that I have been putting out of late. I know it’s not the best thing for them, but I feel so sorry for them and it’s like they are crying on my fence. When I go out they make a sound and it’s so pitiful. I will go and clean their water pot out too. It’s important to give them fresh water as they wash themselves in it and it fluffs their feathers up to keep them warmer.

A rare 17th century map of the world has been restored after it was found stuffed up a chimney in Scotland. There’s a warning there Bloggets. Check out who’s been stuffing your chimney? You never know what you will find up there.

A Chinese astronaut is spooked as he heard a hammer like sound hitting an iron bucket whilst in space.

I just don’t know how anyone can travel to space. It would freak me out. And I totally believe there is something out there. Also, isn’t if funny how we focus up there and not under the sea? Surely if you can go up you can go down, or if you can live up there as aliens, you can live down there? Smile.

My eyes are burning with the paint but my Asthma is better today. The fumes are awful. My friends Mum was saying the other day to me she told her daughter when she had a similar job done, to leave the house and go to hers to stay whilst the men did what they needed to do… Gosh that privilege. I guess I should go into the living room and try to clean it all up? All to be done again as the tiles will create so much dust. But I have to get my pictures up on the walls we can’t get moved in this house. Let’s hope I put them up the right way? Especially our large wedding photograph. haha.

I’m envious of my friends getting together this weekend. I will miss them. I will be there in spirit though. And I will be seeing Julie, so that will be lovely. I just hope I can get the work done and today I must try to cook a good healthy dinner as last night we had Pizza’s delivered.

I haven’t published my latest blogs to my groups, so if you are reading this now and want to read what I wrote, then please follow this link
http://fiona-cummings.blogspot.co.uk/

Take care Bloggets and talk to you later. Xx

No comments: